Canon CanoScan D660U Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan D66OU flatbed film scanner makes scanning pictures and movie easy. Everything you require is given to make the most effective high-quality scans. You will not need any kind of adapters or add-on kits. Merely raise the cover, put your slide or unfavorable down, and push the movie scan switch. With a built-in backlight and making use of VAROS technology, the D66OU produces movie scans at an unbelievable 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. A 42-bit resolution provides over 4 trillion possible colors. This ensures that your photos will not just be rich yet dynamic as well.
The Canon D660U Yet that's not all. A second scanner switch makes it practical to photo-print or document-scan for Internet site-- all at a high-quality 600 x 1,200 dpi. Utilize it for graphic-design jobs, replicating, whatever. You can likewise scan text and integrate it into data processing files. Simply plug in the USB cord to your PC or Mac and you prepare to fly. Easy software features step-by-step guidelines. The many devices readily available on the software will certainly help you develop better-looking outcomes, whether you wish to boost or adjust a photo.
The CanoScan D660U drivers are little programs that allow your Scanner equipment to connect with your operating system software. Maintaining upgraded Canon CanoScan D660U software prevents accidents and optimizes hardware and system efficiency. Making use of obsolete or corrupt Canon CanoScan D660U drivers can cause system errors, crashes, and create your computer system or hardware to fall short. Additionally, setting up the incorrect Canon drivers can make these problems also worse.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan D646UEX Driver Download
Canon CanoScan D660U Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charged Couple Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 42-bit internal/ 24-bit external; Grayscale: 14-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: Print: up to 8. x 11.7 max; Film 35mm film.
- Interface: USB.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.2 x 17.3 x 3.9.
- Weight: 5.7lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98 and Windows 2000 Professional.
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source: 120 VAC, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15 W (5W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95°.
- Storage Temperature: -40° - 140°.
- Operating Humidity: 15%-85% RH.
- Storage Humidity: 10% - 90% RH.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan D660U Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan D660U Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan D660U Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|ScanGear CS-U |
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner.
File version: 5.8.2.
Release date: 14 October 2003.
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows Me (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).