Canon CanoScan 9000F Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 9000F you require to pack software onto your computer system in order to utilize this scanner. If you have a Microsoft Windows computer system or an Apple Macintosh, the software is provided in the CD-ROM that is available in the box, yet it's really a much better concept not to utilize the software on the CD. A more recent variation of this software is most likely available to download and install. The most current software will have more insect repairs (ideally, anyhow), and will work with the most recent operating systems (which might be on your computer).
The Canon 9000F features a 12-line color CCD sensor that checks not just papers and images but likewise 35mm negatives and slides in addition to medium style film. The scanner catches movie & downsides at a high 9600dpi optical and catches pictures and papers at up to 4800dpi optical. Easily digitize your negatives and slides so they can be viewed, modified, and shared on the computer system. The 48-bit inner color depth gives a precise color performance. The consisted of movie holders and overviews guarantee you obtain precise scans the very first time and eliminate the uncertainty of film scanning.
The CanoScan 9000F automatically fixes for the darkness that usually appears near a publication's spine when scanning so you get a precise scan the very first time. After you finish scanning a document, you can utilize the consisted of OCR (optical character recognition) software to convert the image into editable text. The included software additionally supplies the capability to conserve scans as PDF apply for easy document archiving and sharing. Have a details type of scan you do usually? You can program the scanner's 1-touch EZ Buttons to automate particular scans for a smoother workflow.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 8800F Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 9000F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD) 12-line color.
- Light Source: White LED.
- Features: 7 EZ Buttons, 9600 dpi CCD Sensor, Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Built-In Power Supply, FARE Level 3, Film Scanning (35mm film/120 format film), Gutter Shadow Correction, High-speed Scanning, Light Guide, OCR Text Data Conversion, PDF Password, Sensor Carriage, Super Toric Lens, White LED, Zero Warm-up Time.
- Scanner Buttons: Auto Scan, Copy, E-mail, PDF x 4.
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:3 9600 x 9600 dpi (film)1 / 4800 x 4800 (all other media)Interpolated:Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external, Grayscale: 48-bit internal/16-bit (film scanning only)/8-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.7 (W) x 18.9 (D) x 4.4 (H).
- Weight: 10.1 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: 4 Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v10.4.11 to 10.6.x.
- Power Requirements: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Software: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, Adobe Photoshop Elements5, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, MP Navigator EX.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15W (0.9W Standby).
- Operating Temperature: Operating temperature: 50° - 95° F.
- Operating Humidity: Operating humidity: 10% - 90% RH (20% - 80% RH for film scanning).
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 9000F Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 9000F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 9000F Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|9000F Scanner Driver Ver. 16.0.5 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) |
Description: This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
File version: 16.0.5.
Release date: 22 July 2015.
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit).
|9000F Scanner Driver Ver.16.1.0b (Mac) |
Description: This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
File version: 16.1.0b.
Release date: 19 September 2017.
Operating system(s): macOS 10.13, macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5.