Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver Download, Review, and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 3200F is quite lengthy in the body and has 4 big EZ switches at its front. The switches can be set up utilizing Canon's outstanding CanoScan Toolbox software that enables you to designate a scanning job per of the buttons. Once set, the buttons can immediately turn the scanner into a copy machine, fax machine, check terminal or set for emailing images. It's an excellent time-saver for an active office. In addition to scanning level paper-based files, the 3200 includes a film-scanning accessory for 35mm downsides or slides at resolutions up to 1,200 x2,400 dpi.
The Canon 3200 features a host of powerful applications, including Ulead DVD PictureShow SE 2.0 Basic for producing DVD usable slide reveals on CD-R, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 for image editing and administration and OmniPage SE 2.0 for transforming checked documents to message. CanoScan Toolbox brings all the scanner applications with each other to maintain the desktop computer tidy. Checking no longer includes lingering. A new ASIC controller chip processes documents in record time and the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed connection delivers efficiency up to four times faster than standard USB.
The CanoScan 3200 does include QARE Level 2 software for getting rid of dirt or scratches, but the optical top quality is such that the scans aren't as much as the movie output of comparable competitor versions. Quality arises from harmed originals is now a wind - thanks to Canon's QARE level 2. This intelligent software automatically recovers images to their original radiance by getting rid of dust and scrapes, saturating color and reducing film grain impact-- saving hours of hands-on retouching.
Canon CanoScan 3200 Specifications:
- Type: Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CCD.
- Light source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp.
- Optical resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 – 9600 dpi.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input / 48 or 24 bit output.
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input / 16 or 8 bit output.
- Maximum document size: A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm].
- Preview speed: Approx. 2.6 sec.
- Scanning speed (colour): 2 msec/line (600 dpi), 3.6 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Scanning speed (greyscale): 2 msec/line (600 dpi), 3.6 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Scanning speed (B&W): 2 msec/line (600 dpi), 3.6 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): 8-128 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Film Types: Colour film (35mm negatives, positives), Black and white film (35mm negatives, positives).
- Film Handling: 1 35mm frame, 1 mounted slide.
- Power supply: AC Adaptor.
- Power consumption: 5.3W Standby, 15W Max.
- Dimensions: 259 x 474.4 x 74.7mm.
- Weight: 2.7kg.
- Operating range (temperature): 10 °C to 35 °C.
- Operating range (humidity): 10% to 90% RH (20% to 80% RH for film scanning), without condensation formation.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 3200 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F - Quick Start Guide |
Description: This file is an electronic guide (PDF file) for the CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F.
File version: CA.1.00