Canon CanoScan 300S Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon CanoScan 300S could be smaller sized than common scanner you have actually seen before. Nonetheless, do not worry as a result of the fact that it has actually currently equipped with countless useful features you can use, immediately. There is a feature offered to eliminate dust and scrape elimination for your photos, that permits you the checked images is enhancing. Dirt and scratches are immediately decreased and discolored colors of old photos are restored.
The Canon 300S Auto Document Fix is a technology that permits text, images, and pictures in scanned documents immediately be boosted independently of each other. Other time-saving functions are Auto Photo Fix II and Solution Menu Ex Lover. With the 300S check all your pictures and papers on a high resolution of 2400 x 4800dpi. You placed very much photographic information thanks to the 48-bit inner color depth. In just 10 seconds scan your web pages in color with a resolution of 300 dpi.
The CanoScan 300S features furthermore assigned as uncomplicated and easy to run which lead you right into easier-phase when running the scanner for the very first time. The common function contains conversation and additionally homework, desktop publishing, and web posting. You scan your records conveniently to the cloud making use of solutions such as Google Drive, OneDrive and Dropbox. Include checked files and send straight using your email is no worry. And all that without the intervention of your computer!
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 300 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 300S Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CIS.
- Light source: 3-color (RGB) LED.
- Optical resolution: 2400 x 2400dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi.
- Interface: USB2.0 High-Speed Mini-B.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output.
- Maximum Document Size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm).
- EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTO SCAN, COPY, SEND).
- Scanning speed: (colour), (Reflective), 14.8msec/line (2400 dpi) , 6.6msec/line (1200 dpi), 3.8msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi).
- (greyscale, B&W): (Reflective）, 4.3msec/line (2400 dpi), 2.2msec/line (1200 dpi), 1.3msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi).
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 10 sec.
- Scan speed (4x6", 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 5 sec.
- Preview Speed: Approx. 9 sec.
- Software Included: Scan Gear for Win, Scan Utility for Win.
- Power Supply: Supplied via USB port.
- Power Consumption: approx. 4.5W (in operation, maximum), approx. 0.3W (standby).
- Dimensions: 250×367×42 mm.
- Weight: 1.7kg.
- Operating Temperature range: 5 - 35 °C.
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90 %RH, without condensation formation.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10、Windows 8.1、Windows 7 SP189, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. OS X 10.11.6、macOS 10.12〜macOS 10.13.
- Minimum System Requirements: Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 300S Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 300S Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 300S Driver and User Manual Download
|ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) |
File version: 5.5
Release date: 14 October 2003
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Me (32-bit), XP (32-bit)