Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 3000 Colour Flatbed Scanner supplies high-quality yet affordable document and image scanning. Missing from this bundle-- and holding the 3000 photo rating to 2.5-- are advanced functions such as removing scratches and dust and restoring color to discolored photos. In a more pricey scanner, these would be necessary noninclusions, but given the $50 cost, they are reasonable edges to reduce. The CanoScan 3000 Colour Flatbed Scanner provides high-quality yet budget-friendly document and image scanning. It is equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface to give you the fastest scans ever before.
The Canon 3000 Colour Flatbed Scanner supplies high-quality images of your photos or papers whether you're a power user or a first-timer. Advanced CCD technology gives scans of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and 48-bit color, so your output is clear, sharp and real to the initial. This scanner's USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface makes it up to 4 times faster than standard USB for high efficiency. And, it's compatible with Windows ® 98, Me, 2000, and XP (Home or Professional) so you'll be up and running in minutes. you get Arcsoft PhotoStudio for image modifying, PhotoBase for image management, OmniPage SE OCR and the Canon Toolbox for easy operation.
The CanoScan 3000 is geared up with three EZ Buttons which you can set up to execute the features you make use of many. One switch can automate the whole scanning procedure, whether to check records or images, copy them or send them to your e-mail program. What could be easier? Area ten pictures on the glass plate, check them and what do you obtain? With any type of common scanner, a 'picture' of 10 images. With Canon's Fast Multi-Photo setting, you obtain ten separate photos to service. If pictures are manipulated, they will be corrected instantly and can be sent straight as e-mail accessories or to a printer for unmatched efficiency.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 600 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 3000 Specifications:
- Type: Desktop Colour Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CCD.
- Light source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp.
- Optical resolution: 1200 x 2400dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 – 9600dpi.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input / 24 bit output.
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input / 8 bit output.
- Maximum document size: A4 / Letter [216 x 297mm].
- Preview speed: Approx. 8sec.
- Scanning speed (colour): 4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Scanning speed (greyscale): 4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Scanning speed (B&W): 4 msec/line (600 dpi) 8 msec/line (1200 dpi).
- Power supply: AC Adaptor.
- Power consumption: 15W Max, 5W Standby power.
- Dimensions: 257 x 460 x 61mm.
- Weight: Approx 2.4kg.
- Operating range (temperature): 10°C to 35°C.
- Operating range (humidity): 10% to 90% RH (20% to 80% RH for film scanning), without condensation formation.
- Supported Operating Systems: For USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Windows 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro): CPU: Intel PIII, Celeron (566 MHz or higher). AMD Athlon, Athlon MP/XP, Duron. 128MB RAM, USB port¹, CD ROM drive. For USB Windows 98, 2000 Pro, ME, XP (Home/Pro): CPU: Pentium II 233MHz or higher. 64MB RAM (128MB for WinXP). USB port, CD ROM drive.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|ScanGear CS |
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
File version: 220.127.116.11a
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP (32-bit)