Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TR8510 is greater than just a printer, as it additionally has many other functions including scanning, copying and faxing. These capabilities are extended better as a result of the connectivity alternatives that are available with this printer design. What great is a printer that you can't connect the means you desire? With the PIXMA TR8510 - never ever fret and function the way you need to. Print wirelessly from your iPad, computer or smartphone effortlessly, fax and check with just a few faucets on the 4.3" LCD Touchscreen and also print sensational pictures that are sure to thrill. Besides the standard Ethernet method of a link to other tools, it can likewise be made use of to print wirelessly, which makes it a fantastic asset in an office.
The Canon TR8510 cannot be considered oversized and will certainly need some room outside of the casing to allow for the resulting tray. It consists of a centrally-placed touchscreen that enables operation of the machine as well as confirmation of the status. The Canon Pixma TR-8550 benefits those who do not like to have to wait long to get the result of their initiatives. It has a USB port for a wired link to appropriate tools and it can additionally print wirelessly via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or the cloud. Cloud printing can be done by means of the PIXMA Cloud link. It is possible to place ink cartridges of various volumes to meet the appropriate printing requirements. The A4 sized device makes up a document feeder to stop the need to lift the cover to the flatbed scanner. This feature additionally assists to make two-sided printing ability easy to achieve.
The Pixma TR8510 is restricted when it comes to the sorts of paper that it can suit so it might not be the right machine for those that have wide-ranging printing demands. Printers should care for the little things, like turning itself off and advising you if you left the original document on the scanner when making a copy, and the TR8510 does both with built-in auto power on/off and document removal suggestion features. Experience all these factors and more for yourself why the PIXMA TR8510 is the supreme compact office printer that's large on efficiency.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TR8510 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Mono Document Print Speed (Duplex): Approx. 3.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 37 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 secs.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds, sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy Quality Settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: Max. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow).
- INK YIELDS
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard: 250 document pages or 96* photos, Optional XL: 500 document pages or 195* photos, Optional XXL: 800 document pages or 320* photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201/PP-301), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Front cassette: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 13cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Front cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Frequency: 2.4GHz, Bluetooth (BLE), Wireless Direct.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Wireless & LAN PictBridge, Card Direct (Print & Scan).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac: OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Display: XGA 1024 x 768.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Display Type & Size: LCD (4.3 inch / 10.8 cm TFT color/Touch).
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 438 x 351 x 190 mm.
- Weight: approx. 8.0 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off : 0.3W, Standby (scanning lamp is off) : approx. 1.3W, Standby (all ports connected, scanning lamp is off): approx. 2.0W, Time to enter standby: approx. 11min 18sec, Copying: approx 15W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 43.0(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5 - 35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.3kWh.
Canon PIXMA TR8510 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR8510 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR8510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR8510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR8510 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TR8510 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TR8510 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR8510 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR8510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|