Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TR4550 is a piece of office tools that can suit the needs of numerous, from trainees to workers in a small office, because it can several different works needs including printing, scanning, faxing and copying. Wi-Fi connectivity and the Canon PRINT app offer you control of your printer functions from your wise devices. If you're far from Wi-Fi, simply switch over to Wireless Direct. Boost efficiency with automatic 2-sided printing and a 20-sheet ADF for copying and scanning several web page documents.
|Canon PIXMA TR4550|
The Canon TR4550 Streamline scanning and printing to and from cloud storage space with PIXMA Cloud Link using the Canon PRINT app. The machine offers a number of various physical attributes to make it more convenient to utilize and it likewise has Wi-Fi connectivity to expand the choices for printing. The price tag, however, associates to the excellent range of features, so it can seem a bit expensive contrasted to various other printers.
The Pixma TR4550 Scanning right to cloud and scanning to email is just offered for customers of real Canon ink. Keep down prices and maintain print quality with real Canon XL ink, which can conserve as much as 30% on expense per web page versus standard Canon cartridges. Anticipate crisp and clear text from the pigment black ink and print speeds of 4.4 ipm for color and 8.8 ipm for mono.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TR4540 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TR4550 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 48001 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL).
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 65 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3, A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, LTR - plain paper).
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 27 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 3.6 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 2.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Zoom: 25-400%, Fit to page.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Collated copy (ADF only) ID copy.
- Copy Quality Settings: 3 positions (Draft, Standard, High).
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3/Color Communication.
- Fax resolution: 8pels/mm x 3.85lines/mm(Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7lines/mm(Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine).
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: approx. 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: G-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages.
- CL (Colour - CMY): Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Removable Photo Stickers(RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper(MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A3, A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 13x18cm, 10x15cm Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size](width 89 mm - 215.9 mm, length 127 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone/tablet), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Mopria (Android), Message In the Print app, Wireless Direct, Access point mode.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10、Windows 8.1、Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5～OS X 10.11 、macOS 10.12～macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Display Languages: 33 Languages Selectable: Japanese/English(mm & inch)/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese/Norwegian/Swedish/Danish/ Finnish/Russian/Czech/Hungarian/Polish/Slovene/Turkish/Greek/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Korean/Indonesian/ Slovakian/Estonian/Latvian/ Lithuanian/Ukrainian/Romanian/ Bulgarian/Croatian/Vietnamese.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 435 x 295 x 189 mm.
- Weight: 5.9 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2W, Standby (USB connection to PC): Approx. 0.9W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.6W (scanning lamp off), time to enter Standby mode: 10min 46sec, Copying: Approx. 8W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 54dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 15-30°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew
Canon PIXMA TR4550 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR4550 Driver and User Manual Download
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|TR4550 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)|