Canon PIXMA Pro-100S Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma Pro-100S is an inkjet printer ideal for professional photo printing. Make Use Of the Pro Gallery Print application for the iPad to function perfectly with specialist cloud-based digital photography services such as Zenfolio and SmugMug. Print directly and conveniently from your tablet computer or mobile phone using the Canon PRINT application. An Ethernet connection makes it simple to incorporate the PIXMA PRO-100S right into your process. Print photos directly from your favored cloud storage space solutions including Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive utilizing PIXMA Cloud Link.
The Canon Pro-100S has a flexible paper-handling capacity however it cannot be broadened. This allows for better detailing for images while also help in reducing running prices. With standard networking connectivity, individuals can quickly print directly from cloud services. Determining 689 x 385 x 215 mm and weighing 19.7 kg, this inkjet printer is excellent for nearly any office. It includes a modern layout, with a metal housing integrated with black. The resulting tray is conveniently concealed with a lid when not being used. On the appropriate side of the unit are 2 function switches and an indicator light. For connectivity, Ethernet and USB ports in addition to a PictBridge port is readily available.
The Pixma Pro-100S flaunts a maximum resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It can handle a variety of media as huge as an A3+ and can also print directly on discs, thanks to its special tray. This design supplies cloud web links and sustain mobile printing. It has a common Wi-Fi connectivity. Users can print amazing pictures straight from their digital cameras, thanks to the PictBridge port. Express yourself in rich, shiny and lively color pictures and magnificent mono prints thanks to an 8-ink color based system with 3 monochrome inks, which utilizes Chromalife 100+ for boosted color reproduction and enhanced permanence.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA Pro-100S Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 8 Single Inks, ChromaLife100+ ink system with 3pl droplet size & FINE print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: A3+: Approx. 1m 30s (PT-101, PP-201, SG-201, LU-101).
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 8 separate ink tanks: CLI-42BK (Black), CLI-42GY (Grey), CLI-42LGY (Light Grey), CLI-42C (Cyan), CLI-42M (Magenta), CLI-42Y (Yellow), CLI-42PC (Photo Cyan), CLI-42PM (Photo Magenta).
- Ink Tanks Life: Black: 810 photos, Grey: 452 photos, Light Grey: 855 photos, Cyan: 484 photos, Magenta: 410 photos, Yellow: 279 photos, Photo Cyan: 269 photos, Photo Magenta: 206 photos, A3+ photo, Black: 62 photos, Grey: 66 photos, Light Grey: 142 photos, Cyan: 53 photos, Magenta: 49 photos, Yellow: 52 photos, Photo Cyan: 59 photos, Photo Magenta: 38 photos, Estimated Supplemental Yield.
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching" (FA-ME1), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Premium Matte (PM-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Other Fine Art / Glossy Photo Papers and Canvas Paper.
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Manual Feeder: 1 sheet, Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelope, 25x30cm (10x12"), 20x25cm (8x10"), 13x18cm (5x7"), 10x15cm (4x6"), Manual Feeder: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm (14x17"), 25x30cm (10x12"), 20x25cm (8x10").
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper (64 to 105 g/m²), Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media), Manual Feeder: Canon special media up to approx. 350g/m² and 0.6mm.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, & 10x15cm sizes).
- INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
- Interface Type - PC: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (B port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (PRINT), PRO Gallery Print app, Canon PRINT app, Android Print Plugin, Apple AirPrint, PictBridge (USB).
- Operating System & Requirements: Windows 10, Windows 8.1*, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only.NET Framework 4 or 4.5 is required, Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required, Browser: Internet Explorer 8, Hard disk space: 3.0 GB, Display: XGA 1024 x 768, Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later, Hard Disk must be formatted as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) or Mac OS Extended. Browser: Safari 5, Hard disk space: 1.5GB, Display: XGA 1024 x 768.
- Driver Features: Borderless printing, Black and White Photo, Manual Colour Adjustment, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Quiet Mode, Auto Power Off.
- Software Included: PrintStudioPro, Colour Management Tool Pro (download), My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.4 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx.2.1 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx.2.6 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 3 minutes, Printing: Approx. 19 W.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 38.5 dB(A).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 689 x 385 x 215 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 19.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100S Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro-100S Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro-100S Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100S Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|PRO-100S series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PRO-100S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|PRO-100S series Printer Driver Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|PRO-100S series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PRO-100S series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|