Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA Pro-10 includes several connectivity choices so you can quickly print from your different devices. In addition to a common USB link, you can link to the printer over a wired or wireless Ethernet network. Additionally, you can use the front-facing USB port to print directly from a suitable digital electronic camera with PictBridge compatibility. The Pro-10 can result in indeterminate prints as much as 13 x 19" and is compatible with a large range of media, consisting of glossy, radiance, and matte photo paper along with Museum Etching and various other fine art papers. In addition, you can print straight on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and develop your very own personalized discs and coats.
The Canon PRO-10 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon's FINE technology with an ink decline as tiny as 4.0 pl. The PIXMA PRO-10 has 3 committed monochrome inks, allowing you to develop lovely black and white photos with smooth tonal gradations. The matte black and photo black inks are constantly readily available to print, guaranteeing you do not lose ink by transforming photo paper from shiny to matte. The printer's 10-cartridge ink system provides a broad color array and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white pictures. The included Print Studio Pro plug-in software offers an easy means to attain ideal results when publishing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and Elements, as well as from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The PIXMA PRO-10 very first is an advanced mixing balance of inks figured out from many ink combinations and advanced evaluation. During this analysis, the OIG System thoroughly computes the very best outcomes for each print setting and paper type made use of while taking a look at different image variables consisting of color reproduction, tonal gradations, black thickness, reduced graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing, and anti-metamerism. These vital ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's experience in imaging technology, as well as the acquainted colors of life that individuals see and bear in mind daily. The 2nd is the balancing of color recreation, tonal ranks, and uniform glossiness. The brilliant and power of the OIG System are truly showcased when your image is printed.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA Pro-1 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Chroma Optimizer, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 8 x 10 Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 3 minutes 35 seconds511 x 14 Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 5 minutes 20 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 7,680.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bitIntel processor, Mac OS® X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x6.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n).
- Ethernet: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-72.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size 4pl.
- Ink Capacity: 10.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13x 19.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Fine Art Paper: Fine Art Museum Etching; Other Fine Art Papers, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13 x 19.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper (4x6); 10 sheets Letter/8x10; 1 sheet A3+, Manual Feeder: Single Sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 33.9 dB(A).
- Physical Dimensions: 27.2 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 8.5 (H).
- Weight: 43.9 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 17W (2.3W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-10 Printer Driver, My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects, and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden, Print Studio Pro, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|PRO-10 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PRO-10 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PRO-10 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows)|
|PRO-10 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.86 (Windows)|
|PRO-10 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PRO-10 series User Manual (Mac)|