Canon PIXMA Pro-1 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - With Canon Pixma Pro-1 an innovative artwork and photo printer and the initial beyond Canon's large-format, The Optimum Image Generating system analyzes the photo color and exactly calculates maximum inks mix and volume of ink droplets which are then properly positioned on paper by the FINE print head to achieve the print top quality so realistic it virtually jumps off the page. This device is a need to have for those who want the most compatible printer for their EOS SLRs, as Canon Pixma Pro-1 is inspired by the series. It boasts far better color and even more specific prints, and also permits glossier prints with its Chroma Optimizer. The printer is just as excellent when taking care of matte media.
Canon Pro-1 includes large ink storage tanks which are easy to access and quick to replace should they go out. The ink shipment system is tubular, with the containers housed on the side, consequently increasing print rate. Experience expert image top quality with the special 12-ink system substantially increasing color gamut and featuring brand-new Chroma Optimizer for flawlessly uniform glossiness and crisp, sharp blacks. Future generation LUCIA pigment inks are utilized for impressive image permanence, allowing prints to be sold or displayed with confidence. The Canon Pixma Pro-1 permits you to develop a network using the Ethernet link, making it excellent for multiple individual environments.
The Pixma Pro-1 has tons of benefits, starting from its print speed, versatility, and far better color interpretation (thanks to the 12-ink system), as well as its capacity to take care of various media. It has the same old Easy Photo-Print Pro plugin, which can be used for Photoshop to guarantee precise colors. The 12-ink system likewise prolongs the color range. A gallery-quality A3+ photo to be created in approx 2 minutes 55 seconds and high volume, off-carriage ink storage tanks guarantee longer running periods in between ink adjustments. Real-time droplet volume control maintains published color and ink thickness ensuring constant output from print to print. Ethernet connection makes certain the PIXMA PRO-1 can be shared quickly.
Canon PIXMA Pro-1 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Printing Method: LUCIA 12 Pigment Ink System.
- Features: Borderless Printing.
- CD/DVD Printing: Grayscale Photo Printing.
- Photo Printing: 2-Way Paper Feeding.
- Advanced Pattern Print: Ambient Light Correction.
- Auto Sheet Feeder: Index Print.
- PictBridge: Fine Art Paper Support.
- Print Speed (up to): 8 x 10 (Color) Bordered Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 10 seconds311 x 14 (Color & Grayscale) Photo: Approx. 2 minutes 55 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 12,288 (1,024 x 12).
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows Vista®, Windows XP, Windows 7Mac OS® X v10.4.x - 10.9.x6.
- Standard Interfaces: PictBridge (Cable not included), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-29.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size (Color).
- Ink Capacity: 12.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13x 19.
- Paper Compatibility
- Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101): 4" x 6", 8" x 10", LTR, 13" x 19".
- Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (SG-201): 4" x 6", 8" x 10", LTR, 13" x 19".
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201): 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", LTR, 13" x 19".
- Matte Photo Paper (MP-101): 4" x 6", LTR, 13" x 19".
- Maximum Paper Size: 13 x 19.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper, Manual Feeder: Single Sheet.
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 35.5 dB(A) in the best quality mode.
- Physical Dimensions: 27.4 (W) x 18.2 (D) x 9.5 (H).
- Weight: 60.9 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 24W (1.6W Standby).
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-1 Printer Driver, Color Management Tool Pro, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Solution Menu.
Canon PIXMA Pro-1 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro-1 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro-1 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro-1 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PRO-1 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PRO-1 series Printer Driver Ver.2.03 (Windows)|
|PRO-1 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|PRO-1 series (firmware v2.000 or later) (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PRO-1 series (Firmware less than v.2.000) User Manual for Intel Mac (Mac)|
|PRO-1 series (Firmware less than v.2.000) User Manual for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)|