Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MP476 Inkjet Multifunction Printer is an entry-level item based upon inkjet technology that is made to supply excellent quality print outputs at excellent speed. This item is one amongst the reputed Pixma series which have the ability to manage fantastic printing lots and increase the productivity. It includes bubble jet printing technology enables color printing with an optimal resolution of 4800x1200 dpi with minimum 2pl ink drop. It has an optical scanning resolution of 2400x4800 dpi and utilizes A4 dimension paper. It can print as much as 22 ppm in grayscale or as much as 17 ppm in color. It additionally includes the functions like Card Direct and Camera Direct for printing right from a flash memory card without a PC.
This Canon MP476 multifunctional tool performs Print/Scan/copy functions. This product features 451 X 353 X 169 mm dimensions and has a light-weight body covered by tough material. The scanner lid of this product conceals the flatbed scanner in a smart manner and the paper input system can be found at the back side. The control panel has a flip open style at the upper side of the printer and flaunts an LCD display of 1.8 inches. IT has switches to scan, copy, navigate and start switches to start color printing and another one for black prints alone. In addition, this printer comes with a one-of-a-kind 1.8-inch color LCD customer makes reviewing and selecting photos even easier.
The PIXMA MP476 sustains wireless printing as it is compatible with taking care of held devices and customers on the go with its connectivity ports. As it is equipped with high capacity paper tray, managing big quantities of printing work is easy and would not be interrupted by reloading of paper. This item is the finest option for houses and workplaces as it has a portable and space saving measurements. Special photo print options consist of print all, sticker label prints, unique formats, and index prints. We do not such as exactly how the Print All alternative is hidden in a third-level menu; we favor it to be a high-level menu alternative.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP237 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP476 Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal)* x 1200 (vertical), Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed, Bluetooth 1.2 (Option) A computer that complies with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed standard is required. Since the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be used at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1). 2 JPEG only, 3 Bluetooth connection is for printing only.
- Print width: 8 inches / 203.2 mm max. (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches / 216 mm).
- Acoustic noise level: Approx. 42.5 dB (A), When printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Printing (Copy): Approx. 14 W, Standby (minimum): Approx. 2.1 W, OFF Approx. 0.2 W.
- External dimensions: Approx. 17.7 (W) x 13.9 (D) x 6.7 (H) inches / Approx. 451 (W) x 353 (D) x 169 (H) mm, With the Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted.
- Weight: Approx. 6.1 kg (Approx. 13.3 lb.), With the FINE Cartridges installed.
- Canon FINE Cartridges: Nozzles: Black: 320 nozzles, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 384 x 3 nozzles.
- Copy Specifications
- Multiple copies: 1 - 99 pages.
- Intensity adjustment: 9 positions, Auto Intensity (AE copy).
- Zoom: 25% - 400% (1% unit).
- Scan Specifications
- Scanner driver: TWAIN / WIA (Windows Vista and Windows XP only).
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7" / 216 x 297 mm.
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal x vertical) max: 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi, Interpolated resolution max: 19200 dpi x 19200 dpi.
- Gradation (Input/Output): 16bit/8bit, 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
Canon PIXMA MP476 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP476 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP476 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP476 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP476 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP476 series MP Drivers 64 bit|
|MP476 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|MP476 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP476 series Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MP476 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MP476 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|