Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver Download, Review and user Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - When you run a small or office, each choice made impacts the bottom line. Combine that with the fact that the top quality of your published products is an expansion of you as an expert. Get in the Canon PIXMA iX7000 Inkjet Business Printer that delivers the high quality, efficiency as well as printing services you require for organization effortlessly - all on ordinary paper. Your office will recognize enhanced performance as you appreciate business-friendly 11" x 17" printing, built-in Ethernet connectivity, built-in Auto-Duplex Printing and a massive capability front cassette that stands up to 250 sheets of plain paper.
The Canon iX7000 is the just one of the three that consists of a duplexer for automatic printing on both sides of a web page. It's additionally the only one with a 250-sheet paper tray (the HP printer holds 150 sheets, the Epson printer just 100), as well as the only one with greater than one tray so that you could load greater than one kind or size of paper each time. Experience a brand-new requirement of top quality with PgR Technology that provides the laser-quality message, brilliant shades, and also graphics for all your company products. The Canon PIXMA iX7000 is a behemoth. At 410mm high and also 710mm thick with trays entirely prolonged, this A3+ inkjet printer uses up a substantial amount of desk room.
Rate & Quality PIXMA iX7000 PgR Technology: The specially formulated LUCIA shade pigment inks, with a clear ink and also high-intensity Black pigment ink deliver laser-quality text, great graphics as well as general impressive quality on ordinary paper. This advanced ink technology allows you to quickly and financially produce high-quality presentations, ultimately fulfilling the needs of your home office. Plus Canon PIXMA iX7000 you can publish outstanding photo top quality up to 13" x 19". You'll also be able to expand your service printing abilities with cost-free downloadable design templates to publish posters, brochures, menus and much more.
Configuration Canon Pixma iX7000 on a network is uncommon compared to most printers-- consisting of other recent Canon printers. It adheres to Canon's earlier system arrangement treatment, which requires you to link by USB cord as part of the configuration. That suggests you have to find enough level area near a computer system even if you prepare to place the printer on the other side of the office from the closest COMPUTER. For a printer, the dimension of the Pixma iX7000 10.2 by 25.5 by 20.4 inches (HWD) discovering the area can be an obstacle, which gets on top of the job of having to move a 43.7-pound printer around. Well, a minimum of the USB cable (but not the network wire) comes with the printer, so you'll end up with an extra USB cable television when you're done.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Inkjet Business Printer.
- Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Large Format Printing, PgR Technology, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Three Paper Paths (front, rear, cassette), Six Individual Ink Tanks.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo:4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 10.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.1 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 3,072, Total: 3,584.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Ethernet.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size: 2 and 5.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 17, 13 x 19, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: (Plain Paper) 250 Sheets, Cassette: 250 Sheets, Front Loader: 10 Sheets.
- Noise Level Approx: 36.0 dB(A) using the default settings.
- Physical Dimensions: 25.5(L) x 20.4(W) x 10.2(H).
- Weight: 43.7 lbs.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 22W (1.7W Standby).
- Warranty: 1- year limited warranty with InstantExchange program. 1-Year Toll-free technical phone support.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA iX7000 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-PhotoPrint Pro, Easy-WebPrint EX.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.8 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX7000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX7000 series Mini Master Setup (Windows XP)|
|iX7000 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 2000)|
|iX7000 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iX7000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|iX7000 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX7000 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.33b (Windows XP x64)|
|iX7000 series OSX Printer Driver for Network Mac OS X 10.6|
|iX7000 series Printer Driver for (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.31d (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Mini Master Setup (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX7000 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iX7000 series User Manual (Mac)|