Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This the Canon Pixma iP8740 portable printer is capable of providing professional-quality prints despite appropriate for use in a home office. With publishing feasible in both color and black and white, it is also with the ability to create an outstanding resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi for fine-quality pictures. This premium photo printer, with a sophisticated style, boasts an innovative 6 color ink system permitting you to print sensational top quality images in dimensions from 10x15cm approximately A3+ along with papers - making it the optimal selection for photo fanatics. The 6 color system consists of a grey ink for richer color pictures and stunning mono prints, while FINE print head technology
The Canon iP8740 is an inkjet photo printer that appropriates for use in the house. At roughly 23" x 13" x 6.25", Not only is it of a dimension that permits it to be put in a small home office, but it is also light-weight, so it is easy to transfer from one location to another. It can print from A3 dimension at a speed of 14.5 ppm complying with the download of the software. Use and share the printer wirelessly around the residence. Download and install Canon PRINT application to print from your wise gadgets. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print support are likewise provided. Print pictures directly from wireless cameras making use of Wireless PictBridge.
The Pixma iP8740 is a little and light-weight unit, which means that it just requires a small corner of a desk or a stand. The solitary ink system with independently replaceable ink containers implies you only need to change the color that runs out, lowering any waste. The optional XL inks permit you to print even more web pages and provide financial savings of up to 30% per web page compared to typical inks. It's easy to organize and print your images with the My Image Garden software. It lets you explore your pictures and produce appealing styles for printing, consisting of directly onto printable discs. Enjoy accessibility to a wide range of specialist quality creative material with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP8710 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 14.5 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 10.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 36 seconds, A3+ Bordered: Approx. 120 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided printing: Manual operation.
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow), CLI-451GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black XL), CLI-451BK XL (Black XL), CLI-451C XL (Cyan XL), CLI-451M XL (Magenta XL), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow XL), CLI-451GY XL (Grey XL).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 300 document pages or 2,070 photos, Optional XL: 500 document pages or 4,775 photos.
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,105* document pages or 337 photos, Optional XL: 4,405* document pages or 870 photos.
- C (Cyan): Standard: 311 document pages or 164 photos, Optional XL: 675 document pages or 385 photos.
- M (Magenta): Standard: 307 document pages 150 photos, Optional XL: 665 document pages 381 photos.
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 312 document pages or 146 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 358 photos.
- GY (Grey): Standard: 780 document pages or 126 photos, Optional XL: 3,350 document pages or 275 photos.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 310 document pages or 153 photos, optional XL CMY: 670 document pages 374 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers.
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 150 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless PictBridge.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (PIXMA Printing Solutions app, AirPrint), Android (PIXMA Printing Solutions app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, as-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 590 x 331 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 8.5 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 1.9 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.4 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 23 W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 43.5 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP8740 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP8740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP8740 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP8740 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|iP8740 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iP8740 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP8740 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP8740 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP8740 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP8740 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP8740 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iP8740 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|