Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP7240 is an excellent color printer perfect for the office and house use. With Wi-Fi connectivity and 5 private ink containers, this high-performance Photo printer is best for fast, top quality photo, document and CD printing. It's easy to access from around the home, consisting of from smartphones. The brand-new trendy, low-profile body with self-opening outcome tray means it's optimal if you have restricted room. It's much easier and quicker compared to ever before to print images with My Image Garden and experience the full potential of your PIXMA. Memories returned to life as its photo arranging abilities, including face recognition, enable you to easily locate all the photos kept on your COMPUTER, even those lengthy failed to remember, and combine them right into a stunning collection for printing.
The Canon iP7240 features Wi-Fi and USB connectivity. It can manage 145 sheets at a time and it has a print speed of 15 ipm for monochrome and 10 ipm for colored. Indeterminate printing is supplied, in addition to double-sided printing. Wi-Fi connectivity and the Canon PRINT app make it easy to print utilizing your smartphone and tablet tools, from practically throughout the home. There's likewise straight printing of images, emails, websites and other papers from Apple devices, such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, making use of Apple AirPrint. With the Print Your Days app you could set up and print images route from Facebook.
The PIXMA iP7240 is favored by users as it allows in-house printing of advertising and marketing products. Auto Duplex-- automatic double-sided printing-- saves paper while developing much more professional looking papers. Save energy with Auto Power On/Off, which immediately transforms the printer off after a picked time and conveniently back on when you start printing. Cut wastefulness and print extra efficiently with specific ink containers as you only alter the color that has gone out. You can conserve money with XL inks, which print as much as 2.2 times much more web pages compared to a standard one before they require replacing-- best if you print a lot.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP7210 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Specifications:
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Main Functions: Document and photo printing.
- Other Functions: Double-sided documents, Printing on the disc surface, Smartphone and tablet printing, AirPrint support.
- What's in the box: Printer, 5 Ink tanks, Power cord, Setup guide, CD-Printing Tray, Software and User’s manual CD.
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 5-colour system with min. 1pl ink droplet size, 5 Individual Ink Tanks with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 21 seconds, Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1795* pages, Black XL: 5530* pages, Cyan: 332 pages, Cyan XL: 695 pages, Magenta: 319 pages, Magenta XL: 680 pages, Yellow: 344 pages, Yellow XL: 695 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2425* photos, Pigment Black XL: 5615* photos, Black: 376* photos, Black XL: 1130* photos, Cyan: 121 photos, Cyan XL: 267 photos, Magenta: 132 photos, Magenta XL: 313 photos, Yellow: 130 photos, Yellow XL: 274 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media), Upper cassette: Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Non PC: Android devices, iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Apple AirPrint.
- Included Software: Printer driver, My Image Garden, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access, Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 (32 and 64bit), Windows XP SP3 (32bit), Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8.
- Windows System Requirements: Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM, Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM, Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: 800 x 600 or better.
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X v10.7: Intel Core2Duo (or higher) CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.6: Intel CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.5.8: Intel CPU, 512MB RAM, Browser: Safari 3 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: Approx. 6.6 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 x 368 x 128mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.4 dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (wireless connection to PC): Approx. 2.1 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 3 minutes, Printing: Approx. 24 W (wireless connection to PC).
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on a file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP7240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP7240 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|iP7240 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP7240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit).|
|iP7240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP7240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP7240 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP7240 series User Manual (Mac)|