Canon PIXMA ip110B Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP110B is a lightweight, completely portable printer that is ideal for publishing on the move. It will certainly print documents to an excellent criterion and generates superior results when printing pictures. Download the Canon Print App to print from smart tools. An optional rechargeable battery pack enables printing in any area, also away from mains power. It makes use of 2 cartridges; one holds the common ink colors and the other holds black ink, this greatly boosts the photographic high quality. Go direct to the cloud. Delight in the liberty to print easily from the net, anywhere you are, using simply your smart device or tablet. With boosted PIXMA Cloud Link you could print office records, PDFs and JPGs route from cloud solutions such as Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Evernote. Plus you could print photos in seconds from Facebook, Twitter and online albums and all without using a PC.
This Canon iP110B printer will certainly match anybody that does not have actually a fixed workplace or that consistently has to take a trip for work, particularly if they are likely to have to make last-minute adjustments to records. However, be prepared for high preliminary and operating costs and the need to constantly carry extra Canon Pixma iP110B ink cartridges. Gauging 27cm x 16cm x 38cm and weighing just 200g, this mobile printer has actually been designed to fit into a laptop computer bag for printing on the move. It can link wirelessly or through an Ethernet. Utilizing the PIXMA Cloud link, it can print directly from the cloud. Connect and print on the move. Wherever life takes you this lightweight, the slimline printer is the supreme companion for portable and trendy printing from smart devices, tablet computers, and the cloud thanks to sophisticated Wi-Fi connectivity.
The Pixma Ip110B enables printing anywhere, and if utilizing the battery pack, it will print around 290 pages per fee. The paper tray is generous for a mobile printer, standing up to 50 web pages of paper. It can be publishing both letter and legal-size files to a great criterion, but its actual toughness is the fantastic high quality of glossy, high-resolution photographs. For optimum ease, you can readjust printer settings to extend the quantity of printing by using 'Save Black Ink Mode'. Don't worry if you run out of black ink when you're out and about, the printer will continue going by creating composite black from the various other colored inks.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP110 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA ip110B Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: 2 ink cartridges: Black (Pigment BK) and Colour (BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 50 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: approx. 9.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: approx. 5.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: approx. 53 sec.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 20 x 25cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Compatible Inks: PGI-35 Black, CLI-36 Color.
- Ink Cartridge Life: PGI-35 Black: 191 pages or 1915 photos, CLI-36 Colour: 249 pages or 104 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Glossy II (PP-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Sheet Feeder: Max. 50 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20x25cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² Canon photo papers up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge, Mopria Print Service (Android).
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer Driver, My Image Garden Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, Li-ion battery.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.2 W Standby (wireless connection to PC): Approx. 1.8 W Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.2 W Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 10 W (wireless connection to PC).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 38.0 dB(A).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 322 x 226 x 62 mm, Approx. 322 x 185 x 62 mm (without battery).
- Weight: Approx. 2.2 kg, Approx. 2.0 kg (without battery).
Canon PIXMA ip110B Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA ip110B Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA ip110B Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA ip110B Driver and User Manual Download
|iP110B series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iP110B series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|iP110B series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|iP110B series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP110B series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP110B series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.81 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP110B series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|iP110B series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|