Canon PIXMA E481 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA E481 is developed to supply users with increased savings and affordability with low-cost ink cartridges as well as ease-of-use, room conserving, connectivity and printing performances ideal for everyday use. The printer additionally showcases sophisticated wireless remedies, allowing customers adaptability to manage print jobs from throughout your home. One of the alternatives is the Access Point Mode, which permits the customer to connect to any mobile phone to your printer directly, getting rid of the demand for an external link factor, such as a router. Showcasing a portable style that is 30 percent smaller in size than previous office designs, the printer likewise includes innovative wireless connectivity solutions, giving customers the adaptability to take care of print work from almost anywhere in the office
The Canon E481 printer works with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) application, which supplies customers with direct accessibility to the cloud through PIXMA Cloud Link to easily print and scan pictures and documents from pick on the internet cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, Evernote, Google DriveTM, Microsoft OneDrive, and a lot more. Various other wonderful functions of the PIXMA E481 are the several office printing advantages including a fully-integrated automatic document feeder20 which stands up to 20 sheets, in addition to borderless printing, fax feature, and fast print speeds of approximately 8.8 pictures per min (ipm)2 for black and white prints, and 4.4 ipm2 for color.
The PIXMA E481 printer is optimal for customers seeking to conserve space in locations such as a home office. Canon happily introduces the brand-new PIXMA E-Series line up to give customers with enhanced financial savings and affordability with affordable ink cartridges while maintaining all the conventional high performance, dependability, and high-quality printing. The PIXMA E481 additionally makes printing a lot more affordable for individuals by enabling them to print up to 400 web pages in B/W and 300 pages in color with the new low-cost high-yield capability ink cartridges, while maintaining the very same top quality printing. Its hybrid ink system combines color ink for dazzling shades and black pigment ink for the sharp message.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA E474 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA E481 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-44XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-44 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-54XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-54 Color Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10 x 15cm (4” x 6”), 13 x 18cm (5” x 7”), 8” x 10” (20 x 25cm) Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF20: 20 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing, Pixma Cloud Link, Creative Park Premium.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 3.6 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, PDF Password Security, Push Scan, Send to Cloud.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5” x 11” (21.6 x 27.94cm), ADF: 88.5” x 14” (21.6 x 35.56cm).
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Group Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Num¬ber Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Access Point Mode, Auto Power Off, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing10
- OS Compatibility: Computer Operating Systems: Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Window Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.7.5 - v10.10, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.2" (W) x 11.7" (D) x 7.5" (H).
- Weight: 17.2 lbs.
Canon PIXMA E481 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA E481 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA E481 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA E481 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|E481 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|E481 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|E481 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|E481 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3a (Mac)|
|E481 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|E481 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|E481 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|