Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon PIXMA MP630 multifunction printer is a superb midrange selection for the significant professional photographer with a propensity for excellent quality images. For most residence and school printing tasks, the MP630 ought to shoot A4 text pages in less than 15 secs per web page. One 21-page area of the handbook, which consisted of a mix of black and color text as well as several intricate images and layouts, took 4 mins 28 secs to print-- an average of 12 seconds per web page. If you 'd such as to conserve paper and utilize its double-sided printing abilities, you'll need to be even more individual. Duplexing 16 pages of the hand-operated took seven minutes 15 secs or an average of 27 seconds per web page. The print top quality on all tests was sharp, tidy and easy to review, even tiny font dimensions.
The Canon MP630 is also wonderful for a little working environment that demands excellent quality prints, yet it could obstruct of performance due to its lack of Ethernet and wireless connectivity, in addition to its slow print speed. You could print straight from a flash drive, DVD or CD, or a memory card with the Canon Pixma MP630 and save sources with the automatic double-sided printing attribute. There is a PictBridge port so you can print images straight from your electronic camera, too. Indeterminate photo printing is a plus if you want to increase the room on your photo paper. The Canon Pixma MP630 is likewise quieter compared to similar multifunction printers. The LCD display is intense sufficient so you can quickly watch the screen and navigate through data when printing directly from a device.
The Pixma MP630 is a box-type device with a 2.5-inch color TFT screen which can be flipped for easy viewing and to expose the control panel. With dimensions of 450x468x176 mm, the printer has a smaller footprint and appropriates for little spaces. The control panel is easy to use; it showcases a scroll wheel for navigation and a button that reveals the status of your ink cartridges. The flatbed scanner of the Canon Pixma MP630 flaunts a resolution of 4800 dpi, which is great for full-color scans. Establishing the Canon Pixma MP630 could take as long as HALF AN HOUR due to the fact that the print head placement procedure takes a while to complete. Print speed is slow-moving in 'regular' mode. Added drivers are called for if you are using Windows 7 or more recent variations of Mac operating systems; these drivers are not consisted of in the setup disk.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP620B Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP630 Specifications:
- Width (mm): 450.
- Weight (kg): 8.8.
- Available Colours: Silver, Black.
- Height (mm): 176.
- Length (mm): 368.
- Direct Printing: Yes.
- Photo Printer: Yes.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Maximum Resolution (Colour): 9600dpi x 2400dpi.
- Printer Usage: Small Office / Home Office.
- Print Speed Colour (pages per minute): 21.
- Print Speed B&W (pages per minute): 25.
- Colour Printer: Yes.
- COPYING FEATURES
- Copying Speed B&W (pages per minute): 24.
- Copying Speed Colour (pages per minute): 19.
- Copy Resolution (Colour): 4800dpi x 2400dpi.
- Copier: Yes.
- PRINT MEDIA
- Print Media Load Type: Automatic.
- Double-sided Printing: Yes.
- Total Media Capacity (Sheets): 250.
- Print Media Supported: Photo paper, A4, Plain paper.
- Print Media Size Maximum: A4 (210 x 297mm).
- Media Feeders: Front cassette, rear paper tray.
- SCANNER FEATURES
- Scanner Form Factor: Desktop.
- Scanner: Yes.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanner Resolution: 4800dpi x 9600dpi.
- Supported Memory Media: Memory Stick Duo, CompactFlash, Secure Digital (SD), xD-Picture Card, Memory Stick.
- Power Supply: AC Power.
- FAXING FEATURES
- Fax: No.
- WIRED CONNECTIONS
- Wired Terminals / Ports: USB 2.0.
Canon PIXMA MP630 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|MP630 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP630 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP630 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP630 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP Drivers XP x64|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX|
|MP630 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|