Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon PIXMA MP492 energy-efficient and the user-friendly printer is a multifunction tool targeted at a severe photographer and due to its photo laboratory high-quality printing capabilities. Canon PIXMA MP492 additionally does not use wired Ethernet that regularly discovered in the nowadays printer. Nevertheless, you can still utilize USB and Wi-Fi network to link to the printer. It is feasible for you to connect to the printer by using your Android or Apple tool too. Although Canon has boosted its connectivity functions and speed, ink rates for the Canon Pixma MP492 are still peaceful high, making it among the extra expensive all-in-one photo printers in regards to running costs. You can use the following is the checklist of the drivers that we give. Or you could utilize Driver Navigator in order to help you download and install and mount Your Printer driver immediately.
The Canon MP492 is small at 450mm large, 335mm in diameter, and 155mm high. It weighs 5.5 kg and is incorporated with flash memory card direct printing technology, a 1.8-inch color TFT screen, a flatbed scanner, and a photocopier. It uses 4-ink InkJet technology, which allows t to supply superb photo print high quality. Boasting a rate of 8.4 ppm in black and white and 4.8 ppm in color, the Canon Pixma MP492 is a little faster compared to comparable multifunction printers. Anticipate true-to-life copies, as the scanner flaunts an improved 19200x19200 dpi resolution. The photocopier can create color copies in around 37 seconds. There is monochrome LCD show readily available for this printing tool. You might not have color LCD or such touchscreen display in this printer, yet the monochrome LCD show readily available should suffice to collaborate with you.
The Pixma MP492 printer could deal with borderless printing, completing the procedure in around 43 secs. It is a little much faster at printing images, generating at the very least 5 pictures in a minute. When it involves printing files, the Canon Pixma MP492 is instead slow-moving. Unneeded programs are consisted of in the setup CD-- programs that you may not require if you currently have a specialist graphics or photo modifying the software in your computer system. Perhaps the largest drawback is exactly how expensive replacement inks are, making ownership of the Canon Pixma MP492 quite pricey. The printer also runs into compatibility concerns with Windows 7 and more recent Macintosh operating systems (those above Mac OS X v. 10.5).
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP630 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP492 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Thermal Ink-jet.
- Output Type: Color Printer.
- Format: A4.
- Print Resolution: 600×600 dpi.
- Input Feed Capacity: 100 pages (standard).
- Media Types: Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support: 64-300 g/m2.
- Ink Cartridges Count: 2.
- Colors Count: 4-ink.
- Printing Photos: Yes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes.
- Min Ink Droplet Volume: 2 picolitres, Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm).
- Cartridge Capacity (Black): 220 pages.
- Cartridge Capacity (Color): 244 pages, LCD Screen.
- LCD: Yes.
- LCD Type: Color.
- LCD Diagonal Size: 1.8 inch
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanner Format: A4.
- Scanner Size: 216×297 mm.
- Scan Element: CIS.
- Pixel Depth: 48 bit.
- Shades Of Gray: 256.
- Optical Resolution: 1200×2400 dpi.
- Enhanced Resolution: 19200×19200 dpi.
- Zoom Range: 25-400 %.
- Support Standarts: TWAIN, WIA.
- Maximum Number Of Copies: 99.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0.
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS.
- Power Consumption Operational: 12 W.
- Power Consumption Standby: 1.9 W.
- Noise Level: 45.5 dB.
- Card Reader: Yes.
- Supported Flash Cards: Compact Flash, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MMC, SD, xD-Picture.
- Width: 17.6 inch (450 mm).
- Height: 6.1 inches (155 mm).
- Depth: 13.1 inches (335 mm).
- Weight: 11 lbs (5.5 kg).
Canon PIXMA MP492 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP492 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MP492 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP492 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP492 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP492 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP492 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MP492 series OSX Printer Driver|
|MP492 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (Mac)|
|MP492 series Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|MP492 series Debian Linux Print Drivers|
|MP492 series ScanGear for Linux|
|MP492 series RPM Linux Print Drivers|
|MP492 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MP492 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MP492 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP492 series User Manual (Mac)|