Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MP220 is a dependable photo and document printer perfect for personal and even little office usage, especially with the enhancement of all-in-one functions like scanning and duplicating. The machine is well developed for light printing jobs and produces good quality photos, texts, and graphics regardless of its absence of advanced attributes. Usability is assisted by the two-line LCD show helping to bring your pictures to life and give you access to the equipment's different features. Printing straight from a flash memory card is basic whilst Photo Index Sheets can be used to choose photos before printing. The Canon Pixma MP220 does not use fax abilities, however, is a good replacement for out-of-date single feature makers because it packs 3 document-handling gadgets in one.
The Canon MP220 maintains package type layout of the coming before MP200 units. It includes a 2-line mono LCD present for regulating jobs and features a solitary back tray for feeding paper into the maker. The Canon Pixma MP220 has a flatbed scanner that some state is noisy, yet offers superb top quality outcomes. This all-around machine also offers several sd card ports, and a PictBridge port, makings it extra functional compared to the earlier versions. When it pertains to photo printing, a 10 x 15cm borderless photo can be generated in 46 seconds when using typical mode. There is additionally an Auto Image Fix feature that can instantly enhance photos whilst more image modifying choices can remove the appearance of red-eye. Print rates for documents are 22ppm for mono and 17ppm for color and the speed of printing is aided by the Quick-Start function that could offer users the possibility to instantly use the maker's features.
The Pixma MP220 offers good quality message and photo prints. Photos are sharp, although a faint focus on yellow tones might be observed. The scanner comes with a good software, permitting the device to catch images with extreme accuracy and clearness. The MP220 has a check resolution of 1200dpi that assists to deliver exceptional outcomes. It's likewise feasible to check straight to an e-mail, PC or PDF. The software readily available could assist restore faded photos so they can be shown, friends and family. It certainly looks the get rid of a cool interface that offers an easy method to browse through the device's selection of functions. Probably one of the most obvious benefits to utilizing this printer is in the scanner it possesses. This really does deliver clear outcomes and has features that can assist revive old pictures.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP110 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP220 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridges.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 46 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 22ppm (Max.), 14ppm (Standard).
- Colour Print Speed: Text & Graphics: Up to 17ppm (Max.), 9.0ppm (Standard).
- Black Ink Tank Life: 219 pages (PG-37), 329 pages (PG-40), 1785 photos* (PG-37), 2760 photos* (PG-40).
- Colour Ink Tank Life: 207 pages (CL-38), 312 pages (CL-41), 85 photos (CL-38), 126 photos (CL-41).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101/PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101/SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201)
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 10 x 18cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm).
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: 64 to 105 g/m and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m.
- DVD/CD Printing: n/a.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card sizes).
- Camera Interface and Connectivity: Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders.
- Other Features: Photo Optimizer PRO (Windows only), Image Optimizer (Windows only), Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo.
- SCANNER FUNCTIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanner Resolution Digital: Up to 19200 x 19200 dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 / 24 bit (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 / 8 bit.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA (Windows XP / Windows Vista).
- Effective Scanning Width: A4 / LTR.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR).
- Other Features: Z-lid (up to 15mm), Push-scan, Multi-Scan, PDF file creation & edition*, Descreen, Unsharp mask, Stitch Assist*, Photograph corrections (Fading correction, Grain correction, Reduce dust and scratches, Backlight correction, Auto Tone), Gutter Shadow Correction, Text (OCR), Function with MP Navigator.
- COPIER FUNCTIONS
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: Approx. 38 sec.
- Copy Speed 10x15cm Borderless Photo: Approx. 52 sec.
- Copy Speed Mono: Up to 22cpm.
- Copy Speed Colour: Up to 17cpm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 copies.
- Other Features: Auto Intensity (AE copy), Manual Intensity Adjustment, Image Repeat copy, Fit-to-page copy, Borderless copy, Sticker copy, 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1copy, Frame Erase copy.
- INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
- Interface Type - PC: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Interface Type - Mobile Phone / PDA: Photo printing via PictBridge.
- Supported Operating System: Windows Vista / Windows XP SP1, SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4.
- Operating System Requirements: Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional / Internet Explorer 6.0 / Pentium II 300 MHz including compatible processors / 128 MB RAM / 800 MB Hard disk space / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024x768, Mac OS X v.10.4 / Safari / Intel processor, PowerPC G3 / 256 MB RAM / 700 MB Hard disk space* / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024x768, Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.3 / Safari / Intel processor, PowerPC G3 / 128 MB RAM / 700 MB Hard disk space* / CD-ROM drive / Display 1024x768, If EPP EX for Mac is not included, HD space is 450 MB.
- Software Included: MP Navigator EX, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR software), EPP EX for Mac: available for download from the Canon website.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 451 X 353 169 mm.
- Number of Language (LCD): 18 Languages selectable: Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5 - 35.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90% RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Print: Approx. 42.5 dB(A) when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro Copy: Approx. 42.5 dB(A) when copying in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro.
- Weight: Approx. 6.1 kg.
- Power source: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 1.9W (when scanning lamp is off), Off Approx. 1.0W, Copying: Approx 13W.
Canon PIXMA MP220 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP220 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|MP220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.67.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP220 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP220 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MP220 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP220 series User Manual (Mac)|