Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon PIXMA TS9040 stylish, the multi-functional printer are optimal for house users, whether you're an office worker or directly on the market for high performance, high-quality printer to make use of from house. Enjoy reimagined style that's approx 29% smaller than previous versions. Straightforward, polished lines are integrated with distinctive ending up and a space-saving horizontal style that matches any indoor decoration. PIXMA TS9040 is an excellent printer that provides attractive pictures. Automatic outcome tray, front panel and dual paper feeders, allow you to print faster and much more economically. The vast 12.6 centimeters touchscreen offers you easy access to a selection of features from standard print and scan functions to photo SD card printing. This is Canon's most recent model in the Pixma variety, and they've certainly stepped up their game.
The Canon TS9040 comes in a chic black and red finish, with a matte red top and or else matte black body. It has a 12.6 cm touchscreen display screen which is not just easy to read but extremely easy to use with an auto-tilt function. The printer has an auto-expanding output tray, dual paper feeders and steps roughly 37.2 x 32.4 x 14cm and considers an approximate 6.7 kg. The dimension and substance of this printer make it ideal for home use, and it would look fantastic in a stylishly developed office or research study. Make electronic camera pictures look even much better with onscreen creative photo filters, apply social media-style filters promptly and quickly to your SD card images, using the PIXMA TS9040's touchscreen. You can also see the original image side by side with the filtered image before printing, to ensure you're satisfied with the final result.
This The PIXMA TS9040 printer's main advantages are its compact dimension and multifunctionality, but it has also been made with the future in mind and not only is it completely wireless, yet it can print straight from your social networks accounts such as Facebook and Instagram making use of the touchscreen display. Usage cloud services to print right from your mobile phones, or make use of the SD card port to print pictures directly from your memory drive. You can also crop, edit or include filters while making use of the printer. This all-rounder can additionally check and copy, making it a fantastic financial investment for the residence or small office. Merely print lab-quality photos and document documents from anywhere with Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Android, iPhone, Google Cloud Print and Windows 10 Mobile. PIXMA cloud link likewise permits you the freedom to print and scan to cloud services, while NFC-equipped Android tools allow you check and write with just a touch.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS9040 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 96001 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow), CLI-471GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), LI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow), CLI-471GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1105* pages, Black XL: 4425* pages, Cyan: 311 pages, Cyan XL: 680 pages, Magenta: 297 pages, Magenta XL: 650 pages, Yellow: 323 pages, Yellow XL: 680 pages, Grey: 780* pages, Grey XL: 3350* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2390* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3900* photos, Black: 317* photos, Black XL: 830* photos, Cyan: 120 photos, Cyan XL: 309 photos, Magenta: 142 photos, Magenta XL: 383 photos, Yellow: 142 photos, Yellow XL: 333 photos, Grey: 199 photos, Grey XL: 423 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 12.6cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Access Point Mode, LAN/WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.7 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 140 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS9040 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS9040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS9040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS9040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|TS9040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS9040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|