Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TS8140 is a three-in-one printer, scanner, and photocopier that utilizes inkjet technology to provide the six ink colors that the printer could fit. It could also print electronically from a smart device via Bluetooth and Wi-Fi. Small but mighty with attractive square designing, this six solitary ink All-In-One offers wise wireless and cloud connectivity and an auto-tilt panel with 10.8 cm touchscreen - so you can develop fantastic photos and crisp text files in seconds. From these devices, the Canon Pixma TS8140 can likewise check. With the capability to print documents along with pictures, this printer is one that appropriates for usage in your home. It is also easy to operate which makes it suitable for any family members. Attach conveniently to smart tools via a variety of alternatives including Bluetooth for easy Wi-Fi print and scan utilizing the Canon PRINT app.
The streamlined layout of the Canon TS8140 makes it a necessary addition to a home office and guarantees that it is easy to position where needed. It has measurements of 372 x 324 x 139 mm without the cover being open or the trays being withdrawn. The feeder trays can be taken out, when needed, to support 20 sheets of photo paper and 100 sheets of pure writing. It has a 10.8 cm touchscreen on the pivoted front panel and includes a USB port and memory card ports. Print perfectly rich borderless 4x6" images in 17 seconds thanks to cutting-edge technology and six original inks, that include a new Photo Blue for more exquisite detail. Experience the freedom of cloud printing and scanning right from the printer. It takes seconds with PIXMA Cloud link accessed using the printer screen or Canon PRINT app.
The Pixma TS8140 is easy to use and presents the appropriate text and icons which can be utilized to regulate all the attributes. It allows for publishing using some approaches and can be made use of with the Canon PRINT app to benefit from the Cloud Link to check and print wirelessly. It takes only 17 secs to write a borderless 10 x 15 centimeters photo, and it has auto two-sided printing capacities. Every one of these attributes makes it the excellent printer for your home office. Enjoy easy smartphone-like control utilizing a big 10.8 centimeters touch display on an auto-tilting front panel. The Interface mirrors the Canon PRINT app for a seamless experience. Only change the color you require with specific inks and deal with both photo and paper media with dual feeders. Conserve with XL or XXL container options and auto 2-sided printing.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS8053 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, PB), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 17 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 13x13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - Plain Paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow), CLI-481PB (Photo Blue).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), LI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow), CLI-481PB XL (Photo Blue).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XXL ink tanksl, PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481PB XXL (Photo Blue).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document 5, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 750* pages, Black XL: 2280* pages, Black XXL: 4590* pages, Cyan: 259 pages, Cyan XL: 519 pages, Cyan XXL: 830 pages, Magenta: 223 pages, Magenta XL: 466 pages, Magenta XXL: 747 pages, Yellow: 259 pages, Yellow XL: 519 pages, Yellow XXL: 830 pages, Photo Blue: 1660* pages, Photo Blue XL: 4710* pages, Photo Blue XXL: 9140* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15 cm photo, Pigment Black: 1562* photos, Pigment Black XL: 4758* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 7382* photos, Black: 212* photos, Black XL: 501* photos, Black XXL: 795* photos, Cyan: 80 photos, Cyan XL: 187 photos, Cyan XXL: 296 photos, Magenta: 107 photos, Magenta XL: 256 photos, Magenta XXL: 397 photos, Yellow: 80 photos, Yellow XL: 187 photos, Yellow XXL: 296 photos, Photo Blue: 241 photos, Photo Blue XL: 501 photos, Photo Blue XXL: 788 photos, stimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13, Envelopes(DL,COM10), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit/8 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8 cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Message In Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, SDXC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, microSDXC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 48 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8140 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS8140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS8140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS8140 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS8140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|