Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TR7540 is a piece of office equipment that could match the needs of many, from students to workers in a tiny office, since it can a number of different job requirements consisting of printing, scanning, faxing and duplicating. With smart links to multiple gadgets, smartphone-like touch control, and a new square, area conserving design this flexible, easy to use 5-ink, 4-In-One is excellent for efficient print, check, copy and fax functions in the office. Merely download and install the Canon PRINT app for simple and easy wireless print and check utilizing your clever tool (iPhone & Android). The connection is quick and easy via Bluetooth. The equipment offers a number of various physical functions to earn it easier to utilize and it likewise has Wi-Fi connectivity to broaden the options for printing.
The controls of the Canon TR7540 are housed on the front cover. These are made much more easily obtainable by the ability to tilt it up to make sure that it is not necessary to relocate the printer itself, though it does weigh only 8 kg if this is essential. The measurements of 43.8 x 35 x 19 centimeters mean that it can be a good option when there is only a small amount of area offered. Experience the freedom of cloud printing and scanning directly from the printer. It takes seconds with PIXMA Cloud link and there's no demand for a PC. Print wonderfully detailed color images and sharp message in papers with 5 solitary inks. Conserve with optional XL or XXL ink tanks and auto 2-sided printing
The physical functions of the PIXMA TR7540 make it valuable for a reliable office or residence life. It has a hassle-free A4 dual paper feeder that can fit 20 sheets to create color pictures at a print resolution of 4800 x 1200. The 7.5 centimeters touch display displays words and photos and helps make the printer easy to run. The connectivity alternatives encompass USB, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and the cloud. Easily copy, scan or fax multi-page papers with the 20-sheet ADF and manage both plain and photo media with dual paper feeds. Check and print ID cards with ease. Space-saving 4-In-One with a wonderfully small and square layout and effortless control using turning procedure panel with a 7.5 cm color touchscreen and easy accessibility switches.
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Mono Document Print Speed (Duplex): Approx. 3.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 37 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 secs.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297 mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 19 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 seconds, sESAT ADF simplex: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy Quality Settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Fax Specifications
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- FAX memory: Up to 250 pages.
- Coded Speed Dialling: ax. 100 locations.
- Group Dial: Max. 99 locations.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL/XXL Ink Cartridges: PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow).
- INK YIELDS
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pagesm, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard: 250 document pages or 96* photos, Optional XL: 500 document pages or 195* photos, Optional XXL: 800 document pages or 320* photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15 cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201/PP-301), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper(MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Front cassette: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm, 13 x 13cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Front cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Frequency: 2.4GHz, Bluetooth (BLE), Wireless Direct.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Mopria, Google Cloud Print, Wireless PictBridge.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac: OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11, Mac OS 10.12, Display: XGA 1024 x 768/.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Display Type & Size: LCD (3.0 inch / 7.5 cm TFT color/Touch).
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20 Sheets (1-sided).
- Dimensions (W x D x H) mm: 438 x 350 x 190.
- Weight: approx. 8.0 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR7540 Driver and User Manual Download
|TR7540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TR7540 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TR7540 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TR7540 series Getting Started Guide|
|TR7540 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TR7540 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|