Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7150 wireless all-in-one inkjet printer white or a jet-black case of this PIXMA printer (your choice) echoes earlier Canon machines but decreases profile and with less to break it in the manner of buttons and controls. This is because the whole of the manipulate panel location surrounding the 88mm touchscreen is a touch panel, with illuminated, context-touchy icons appearing as though with the aid of magic, while wished.
The Canon MG7150 is a wi-fi printer and is likewise equipped with AirPrint for Apple gadgets. This way you could print immediately out of your iPhone or iPad while not having to go through an expert app. While you could print from Android telephones and pills, you'll want to download an app from the Google Play keep. You also can print wirelessly from your PC. Enhanced PIXMA Cloud Link gives you the freedom to view and print online content directly from the display of your printer - without a PC. Print pix in seconds from Facebook, Twitter and online garage albums like CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and Picasa, or print files from Evernote and Dropbox cloud services.
Print excellent, as we’ve come to expect from Canon over the years, is pretty lots as accurate as you will get from an inkjet. Black textual content is dense and sharp, colours are shiny, and attention-grabbing and solid fills display no symptoms of banding or dither patterns. Black text over colouration is well registered. While this Canon PIXMA MG7150 printer is greater highly-priced than lots of finances -in one device, in phrases of dedicated photographic printers, it's very reasonably priced, so it is possible that plenty of great amateurs and lovers can be tempted by the MG7150. Hopefully the print satisfactory will healthy that which we anticipate from Canon's variety.
A scanner is covered within the printer too. This has a decision of 2400 x 4800 dpi and might experiment an A4 document in about 14 seconds. You also can use the scanner to make copies, once more bypassing the want for a laptop attachment altogether in case you opt for. You can store scanned documents/pix to an inserted memory card or have the printer email it to you. Canon specifications the PIXMA MG7150 at 15ppm printing black and 10ppm printing shade. We saw a most of 10.3ppm in black, on our 20-web page test print, and 3.7ppm in colouration, on a five-page record.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG6850 Driver Download, Wireless Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet nice print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow), CLI-551GY (Grey).
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 125 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Upper cassette: Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m².
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical)L: 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-99 copies.
- Print Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments).
- Fit page: A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Weight: Approx. 8.2 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 466 x 369 x 148mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.2 dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG7150 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG7150, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When all step is finished, you can print PIXMA MG7150 with wireless to print your document or file.R site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for instalment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7150 Driver Download
|MG7150 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7150 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MG7150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG7150 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7150 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG7150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7150 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows|
|Scanning Manual For Windows|