Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 a big layout imaging system that is created to be a total Scan-to-Print, File, and Share service. The method includes an imagePROGRAF iPF780 large layout printer, M40 colossal layout scanner, MFP stand, All-in-One HD multi-touch PC, SmartWorks MFP software. This option offers a fast and efficient system for printing, copying, archiving and dispersing maps, drawings, renderings, website and facilities administration strategies, layout and design proofs, posters and more. Created to be more than just its parts, it is the flexibility of the product that makes it attract attention. This multi-component system gives the user the chance to be much more useful. The open architecture of the stand-alone computer system can be used to pack additional programs, among other points. The printer's capability to print on a wide range of media lends itself to uses in numerous departments and applications too. The printer is integrated with Scan-to-Print, File, and Share options that will, even more, sustain CAD, Architecture, Engineering, and Construction workplaces.
This Canon iPF780 MFP M40 Multi-Function Product's innovative scanner adds adaptability to the item abilities with the ability to check documents approximately 2mm thick, allowing users to scan more than just technological files. The scanner can scan files up to 315" in length as a PDF or JPEG documents, and up to 590" in height as a TIFF documents. The SmartWorks MFP software streamlines the entire Scan-to-Print, File, and Share procedure for users of all knowledge levels. Free as a free download, the iPF785 MFP M40 also uses Canon's Direct Print & Share software, a cloud-portal software remedy that makes it possible for the watching, sharing and printing of data from anywhere in the globe, a brand-new shortcut print switch for drag and decrease page with warm folder technology, and works with nearly any cloud server that's WebDAV certified. The service is also outfitted for mobile printing with use of the imagePROGRAF Print Utility application for iPad, offered as a cost-free download on the App Store.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 36-inch, colossal layout 5-color printer, is designed for use by experts in a selection of varied businesses including Computer-Aided Design (CAD); Architecture, Engineering, also Foundation (AEC); Geographical Information System (GIS) also other technical document specialist locations to create significant technological documents or posters in color. The included software utilities can be made use of in a range of sectors and applications such as in the retail signage sector along with general office environments. The iPF780 MFP M40 provides the versatility and adaptability should be used in a wide array of applications and employment, all in one exciting package. The imagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 black (PFI-107BK), cyan (PFI-107C), magenta (PFI-107M), yellow (PFI-107Y), and matte black (PFI-107MBK) ink cartridges will undoubtedly ensure sharp details and superb image quality. The imagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 is created to allow customers to replace ink on-the-fly.
The imagePROGRAF iPF780 Geographical Information System and other specialized archive skillful areas to supply significant specialized descriptions or blurbs in shading. Group's Direct Edition and Share programming is a cloud entrance setup that assists customers to expand their printing work process. Customers are provided the capability to transfer archives to their document making use of any WebDAV reasonable cloud advantage and have those records printed from anyplace. Intended for specialized and office applications, Canon's five shading color/color Reactive ink development uses four exceptionally colorfast color inks for providing striking, expressive shielding, in addition to 2 channels of dark ink for publishing specific lines, smooth bends and little content on specialized and office records. Clients can establish various organizers each with their own particular redesigned setups, considering different professions to maintain running smoothly.Offices could utilize the flexible paper managing on the imagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 to execute more jobs. Users could refine a single roll of paper as much as 36" x 59" or cut sheets up 36" x 63".
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi, Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7/8), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.9X).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml or 300ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet - 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed - 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed - 59' (18 meters) Cut Sheet - 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, B4, A3, 14, A2, 17, B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), 24, A0 (33.11/841mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output, Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 48 dB (A) or less Standby: 35 dB (A) or less Acoustic Power: Approx. 6.5 Bels.
- Physical Dimensions: 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 35 (D) (When basket is open), 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 43 (D) (When basket is extended for flatbed stacking) Box Dimensions/ Weight: 31 (H) x 56 (W) x 46 (D), Approximately 249 lbs.
- Weight: Approximately 150lbs. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less Standby 5W or less Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head: PF-04, Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, Ink Tanks: PFI-107 (130ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK), PFI-207 (300ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
- Scanner Specs: Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology. Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1%, Speed: 13 ips monochrome, 3 ips color at 200 dpi, Optical Resolutions: 1200 dpi (Available resolutions 100, 200, 300, 400, 600, 1200), Max. Resolutions: 1200 dpi Max. Document Size: Width: 42 document width (40 image width), Length: 315 (JPG/PDF), 598(TIFF), Thickness 0.079 (2mm).
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF780 MFP M40 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.70 (Windows)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (32bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Windows (64bit)|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|