Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 is made for 36" vast format printing. It can check document dimensions as large as 41x96 inches. It has full-color printing assistance and also it uses innovative outlining as well as publishing technology for creating high-resolution outputs at 2400x1200 dpi. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 has an automatic roll feed which enables straightforward replacement of print media as needed. It has a primary USB interface, as well as it showcases a high-resolution color scanner with maximum scan resolutions as much as 600 dpi. The iPF760 produces full-bleed posters, text files, and line drawings quickly and also conveniently. A perfect remedy for all size workgroups, this practical print option is developed to fulfill the speed, and even accuracy needs for AEC and CAD with ease-of-operation for all-purpose office jobs. The iPF760 is compatible with HP-GL/2 as well as HP-RTL, consisting of the capacity to establish scheme as well as pen settings for CAD operations. As well as Optimised Driver for AutoCAD and Microsoft Office customers, there is a plug-in to print in Word, Excel as well as PowerPoint directly.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 is a large format printer developed to produce high quality and actual plots for CAD, AEC, ECAD, and also MCAD applications. It also uses multifunction functions, which includes flexibility to the unit. The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 is best utilized in very requiring office environments as well as is excellent not only for printing stories but also for copying and also archiving, too, along with efficiently distributing drawings, maps, renderings, administration plans, posters, as well as evidence. This design is not the most inexpensive to have but is well worth the investment for workgroups. A built-in bookkeeping feature enables exact tracking of the cost each print allowing you to watch the data with the printer driver, or export to a CSV data. Economic situation mode can be picked which utilizes much less ink suitable when printing draft files. Canon's eMaintenance software automatically identifies and also manages mechanical troubles as well as reduced ink levels linking directly to a Canon service center.
The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 is the most effective option for graphics-heavy offices seeking a large-format printer that supplies reputable multifunction functions. It gives users with a flexible imaging remedy that includes an easy to use the large-format scanner and also photocopier able to check to various file formats, consisting of TIFF, JPEG, and also PDF. Additionally, the device showcases a big touch screen interface for simple controls. Designed for the in-house printing, CAD, GIS as well as poster markets, the ImagePROGRAF IPF760 boasts exceptional quality and also course prominent efficiency. Its space-saving design, flat-stacker print tray as well as cutting-edge style functions make this a printer that will not just offer your business an increase when it involves productivity, yet will additionally provide invariably spectacular outcomes when it pertains to top quality. Canon's 5-colour dye-and-pigment ink system creates dazzling colors as well as the sharpest, thinnest lines. With a range precision of +/- 0.1% along with a minimal line size of 0.02 mm, accuracy is guaranteed. Pictures are rendered at 2,400 x 1200 dpi for optimal influence from super-fine print heads using 15,360 nozzles.
A slim-line layout as well as front-access paper system means you can install the printer anywhere you like, all procedure including ink tank transforming is performed from the first, reducing disruption to your office. The incorporated basket could nicely pile A1 and A2 simple paper prints and also consists of a useful print timer to inform you the length of time work will undoubtedly require finishing. The phenomenal performance with draft A0 prints offered in merely 48 seconds. Canon's L-COA picture processing technology, as well as Gigabit Ethernet compatibility, ensure high-speed recreations on whatever from architectural plans to geographical information. "Warm swap" ink containers enable ink cartridges to be changed throughout printing for maximum efficiency. Boosted safety is supplied by the enhanced administrative capability on interface input, and also outcome legal rights, unauthorized use the printer and also info leaks are reduced with limited accessibility and a supporting print log administration in network settings the iPF760 is a suitable solution for big corporations.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 Specifications:
- Printing Method: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360 MBK: 5,120 nozzles, C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- Ink Compatibility: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters, Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black.
- Pigment: Matte Black: Buffer/Ram, 256MB.
- Paper Sizes: Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8 - 36, Roll: 10 - 36, Media Thickness: Top Loading Manual Feed: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil), Roll: 0.07 - 0.8mm (2.8 - 31.4mil)Maximum Roll Print Length: 59 Feet (18 meters), Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: Top Loading Roll Feed: One Roll, front output, Top Loading Manual Feed: One sheet, front output Languages: GARO (Canon Proprietary).
- Scanner Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS) technology - requires no stitching or maintenance adjustment.
- Scanning Element: Scan Accuracy: +/- 0.1% Speed: 10.1 ips (monochrome), 1.67 ips (color).
- Max. Resolutions: 600dpi.
- Max. Document Size: Width: 41 inch document width, Length: 96 inches, Thickness: 0.012in (0.3mm).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP/Vista/7), Macintosh® (OS10.4.11-10.7).
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Software Included: PosterArtist Lite, Accounting Manager, Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, imageRUNNER Linking Function)SmartWorks MFP.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF760 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.82 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver for Mac OS X v10.11|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit for Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy for Mac (Mac OSX 10.6 - 10.9.x)|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|Media Configuration Tool Guide for Windows (64-bit)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool User Guide (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|