Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - This Canon PIXMA MG8250 is an attractive all-in-one printer for anyone interested in general-purpose home use, yet with an individual interest in recreating photographs. It's a joy to utilize, generates excellent prints at reasonable rates, but is relatively costly to run. Extras like the transparency adapter as well as CD/DVD print and the facility to print from another location from a wide array of devices makes it an extremely versatile scanning and also printing tool. The Canon Pixma MG8250 does an all-in-one printer that's created to deal with a selection of different media devices. The printer offers connectivity to the PIXMA Cloud, allowing you to print from mobile devices. It likewise has Ethernet, Wi-fi abilities and 2 USB ports-- ideal if you have several print customers. Various other data connections include USB, 10/100 Ethernet and also wireless. The wireless connection is particularly notable as it gives access to a wide variety of straight print modern technologies, consisting of PIXMA Cloud Web link, which makes use of Google Cloud Print, as well as AirPrint for iPad, iPhone as well as various other wireless Apple tools.
The Canon MG8250 Shades in service graphics are intense and explicit, as well as color duplicates only lose a little of their intensity in comparison with originals. Photo results are very high, with detailed levels of detail extending right down into darker, shady areas of photos. Colours can be both soft and also pastel yet brilliant as well as punchy depending on just what your photo demands. There's limited to touch the quality of Canon image prints in the house printer market. The printer comes with a matte black surface and also has a selection of beneficial features. The MG8250 features a crisp, 8.8 cm color touchscreen, which turns allowing for straightforward navigation. One downside, in regards to design, is its size (470 x 396 x 199mm)-- this could postpone those of you who are limited for space. The equipment makes use of 6 inks, with both pigmented and also dye-based black and too an additional grey ink to contribute to the CMY set, useful when printing black-and-white photos. They each clip into the semi-permanent head and LED indicators to show when they're correctly situated and flash when ink is reduced.
The Canon PIXMA MG8250 capacity to print directly from a flash memory card, CD or smartphone takes the inconvenience out of printing. The Canon Pixma MG8250 is additionally very easy to use, the touchscreen is straightforward to browse, as well as several individuals could print at once thanks to its fantastic Wi-fi connectivity, while the auto duplex function lets you write double-sided-- suitable if you want to save on print costs. Our 5-page, the black manual print came through at 8.3 ppm as well as the 20-page record raised this to 9.9 ppm, both of which ready outcomes. Our five-page black text and color graphics print returned 4.6 ppm, and even our 20-side duplex paper took care of 3.5 sides per minute, better compared to usual. A separate page color copy took a respectable 22s and also 15 x 10cm pictures varied between a blistering 32s and a flawlessly sufficient 53s, depending upon the quality setting. Even at the regular setup, print quality excels, with sharp as well as mainly clean black text on ordinary paper and perfect draft mode print, which is quicker and also conserves ink.
The PIXMA MG8250, Just one set of cartridges, is available for this equipment as well as it's a pity Canon does not use a high return alternative. Utilizing the most efficient prices we might find, offers a cost per ISO black page of 3.7 p, with 9.5 p for ISO color. These are among the most pricey ink-jet fees when compared to big rivals, especially unfortunate as there's a great deal of down stress on ink costs. The only downside is the cost and also the physical size of the printer. In comparison to various other similar printers, the Canon Pixma MG8250 is rather expensive. Nonetheless, it does come packed with features as well as the excellent print quality is a cut above the rest in its rate bracket. Our service discussion was likewise entirely devoid of banding, while colors, as well as detail on our graphics examination, were superb. It's adept for message printing either. Text on our examination file looked so crisp as well as precise that you could error it for the outcome from a good quality printer, which is high praise undoubtedly.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG8150 Driver Download, Wifi Setup and Review
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 6 Single Inks, 6-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology with ChromaLife100+ system 6 separate ink tanks (PGI-525PGBK, CLI-526BK, CLI-526C, CLI-526M, CLI-526Y & CLI-526GY)
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Tshirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Fine Art Paper "Photo Rag" (FA-PR1), Other Fine Art Paper
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets Cassette: Max. 150 sheets Direct Disk Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m² Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- Direct Disc Printing: Available as standard.
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatically selectable using plain paper in A4, A5, B5 & Letter sizes
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Compatible Memory Cards: Compact Flash, Microdrive, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO, SD Card, SDHC Card, MultiMedia Card, MultiMedia Card Plus, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, xD-Picture Card*, xD-Picture Card Type M*, xD-Picture Card Type H*, Memory Stick Micro*, RS-MMC*, mini SD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, MMC mobile* Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Card Direct Print Functions: Select photo, Photo print job queuing, Direct Disc Print, Auto Duplex print, Borderless printing
- Card Direct Print Enhancements: Auto Photo Fix II, Red-eye correction, crop image, adjust quality
- Print Driver Features: Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled edition (20- 400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print 
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Film Adapter Unit, CCD colour scanner.
- Film Scanning: Film Adapter Unit (FAU) for 6x 35 mm (neg/pos film), 4x 35 mm mounted slide
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi for Flatbed Up to 4800 x 9600 dpi for Film Scan.
- A4 Scan Speed (reflective): Approx. 7 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit) Film scan 48bit input / 48bit or 24bit output.
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 8bit output, Film scan 48bit input / 16bit or 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297 mm).
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Scan directly to memory card or USB flash drive (JGP, PDF or compact PDF file format), Push-scan, Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text (OCR), Auto Document Fix, Auto Photo Fix, Detect and correct document orientation, Correct slanted documents, Reduce show-through, Remove gutter shadow, Scanning images more massive than the platen (Stitch Assist).
- Colour/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 14 seconds sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max.99 copies.
- Zoom: 25 - 400% in 1% increments and preset ratios (Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5).
- Copy functions & enhancements: 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Disc label copy, Photo Copy, Borderless copy, Frame erase copy, Adjust intensity, Adjust quality (High, Standard, Fast).
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working regularly again.
Canon PIXMA MG8250 Driver and User Manual Download
|MG8250 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG8250 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG8250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MG8250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG8250 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG8250 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG8250 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.46.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG8250 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.2b (Mac)|
|MG8250 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG8250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8250 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG8250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG8250 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG8250 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG8250 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|