Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer combines the convenience of cloud connectivity with the top quality image as well as file printing, all in a cost-effective bundle. PIXMA Cloud Link permits you to get in touch with cloud solutions like Dropbox and also Evernote via your mobile phone or tablet computer, giving you access to an even more excellent selection of print choices.
The Canon MG3020 Its hybrid ink system combines color ink for vibrant colors and black pigment ink for sharp text, which generates unbelievable high quality and detail in both your pictures and papers with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi utilizing FINE print head technology. It likewise offers built-in Wi-Fi so you can print wirelessly anywhere as long as your tool is linked to the same regional wireless network as your printer.
With fantastic attributes such as the Canon PRINT app, the Canon PIXMA MG3020 makes it simple to publish excellent looking images and documents wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. It can even sustain optional XL ink cartridges - so you can replace in less frequently.
The PIXMA MG3020 additionally includes My Image Garden software that allows you easily accessibility every one of your much-loved memories in one place so you could print pictures to share as well as delight in, and also Full HD Movie Print, which turns your favorite HD film clips captured with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic video cameras or VIXIA digital cameras into lovely prints in one, convenient software application. Additionally, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download and install private, innovative jobs as well as material.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME, PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Canon PIXMA MG3020 wireless setup:
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the following screen appears, click [Cableless setup].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Windows XP users only, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the following screen appears, select your region, and then click [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select your place of residence and then click on [Next].
- When the following screen appears, select the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working regularly again.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver and Manual Download
|MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|MG3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG3020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG3020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|MG3020 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part)|