Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 printer comes filled with user-friendly software options all set to satisfy your printing requires. Direct Print & Share, Canon's cloud portal solution, is available as a download and enables data to be published, downloaded, shared as well as printed from practically anywhere in the globe! Additionally downloadable is a portable printing paper, imagePROGRAF Print Utility, which permits PDFs to be published through use an Apple and iPad. Developed with productivity in mind, the Canon ImagePROGRAF IPF770 large-format color inkjet printer is optimal for printing CAD illustration and POS posters. It uses Bubblejet on Demand ink technology as well as five different ink cartridges, in addition to a printhead showcasing 15,360 nozzles. This makes the Canon iPF770 large layout printer excellent for graphic arts enthusiasts.
The Canon iPF770 Accountancy Supervisor software allows you to track job prices, while the Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office enables for documents created with Word, Excel or PowerPoint to be conveniently printed in big style. Creating custom-made signage has never been easier with Canon's consisted of PosterArtist Lite poster development software, this user friendly software will undoubtedly have you developing specialist big style prints rapidly in just four simple to follow actions. To improve convenience, the iPF770 printer has a Media Arrangement Tool that will give you optimal use of your Canon-branded media when creating your preferred outcome. Showcasing a streamlined 36" body, the Canon iPF770 A0 printer has measurements of 1,034 (W) x 887 (D) x 1,062 (H) mm. The Canon 36" CAD printer takes 48 secs to print an A0 web page and has a high-speed USB 2.0 interface. A 5-color ink system with pigment as well as dye-based inks are used by the ImagePROGRAF 770 36" inkjet printer.
The original Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 130ml ink storage tanks are durable and feature LUCIA pigment ink for more exact color reproduction as well as better print durability. The iPP770 magenta ink has been reformulated by Canon to supply a more extensive color range and also the original Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF-770 hot-swap ink cartridges are ideal for companies with high-print volumes wanting to minimise downtime. Take fertility to the next level with the Canon iPF770, our latest 5-color printer with a faster printing speed that makes it possible for A0 results in the draft setting in 48 seconds. Encourage users with better effectiveness too, with the new quicker way print attribute of Direct Print & Share. This utility allows individuals to create shortcuts to their most-used print setups, then print by dragging and dropping documents into their alternatives.
With the ImagePROGRAF iPF770's streamlined 36" body, which is high up on features, yet low on impact. Its space-saving dimensions make it best for organizations that want high-productivity without the mass. Boost efficiency and enhance printing process with imagePROGRAF Straight Print & Share, which lets you print a host of data types without needing an application. In addition to PosterArtist combination, the service allows you to submit and download and install apps for instant sharing, with easy gain access to also from smartphones. Printing from an iPad purpose is likewise sustained. Some users report troubles with the cost and frequency of changing the Canon iPF770 printhead while the preliminary expense of the Canon IPF770 CAD plotter itself could not be feasible for those on a limited spending plan.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 Specifications:
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer.
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360.
- MBK: 5,120 nozzles: C, M, Y, BK: 2,560 nozzles each.
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi.
- Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation: Print Resolution (Up to), 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max).
- OS Compatibility: Windows® (XP 32bit/Vista/7/8), Macintosh® (OSX 10.6.8-10.9X).
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX.
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliters.
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color.
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink.
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, Pigment: Matte Black.
- Buffer Ram: 256MB.
- Media Width: Cut Sheet: 8- 36 (203.2mm - 914mm), Roll Feed: 10 - 36 (254mm - 914mm).
- Media Thickness: 0.07-0.8mm (2.8-31.4mil).
- Maximum Roll Print Length: Roll Feed: 59' (18 meters) Cut Sheet: 63 (1.6 meters).
- Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 5.9 (150mm).
- Borderless Printing Width: 10, B4, A3, 14, A2, 17, B2 (20.28/515 mm), A1 (23.38/594mm), 24, A0 (33.11/841mm), B1 (728 mm), 36 (914 mm).
- Paper Feed Method: Roll Feed: One Roll, Top-loading, Front output Cut Sheet: One sheet, Top loading, Front output.
- Languages: Language: GARO (Canon Proprietary), HP-GL/2, HP RTL.
- Noise Level Approx: Operation: 48 dB (A), Standby: 35 dB (A) or less.
- Acoustic Power: App: rox. 6.5 Bels
- Physical Dimensions42 (H) x 51 (W) x 34 (D) (When basket is open), 42 (H) x 51 (W) x 28 (D) (When basket is closed) Box Dimensions/Weight : 30 (H) x 56 (W) x 43 (D) Approximately 238lb.
- Weight: Approximately 139lb. withstand.
- Power Source: AC-100-240V (50-60Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 140W or less, Standby 5W or less, Power Off .5W or less (Compliant with Executive Order).
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 59°-86° F (15°-30° C), Relative Humidity: 10-80% (No Condensation).
- User-replaceable items: Print Head: PF-04, Maintenance Cartridge: MC-10, Ink Tanks: PFI-107 (130ml: C, M, Y, BK, MBK).
- Software Included: Canon Printer Driver, Printer Driver Extra Kit (Free Layout, Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, Advanced Preview), Direct Print & Share, imagePROGRAF Print Utility^, PosterArtist Lite (PC Only), Print Plug-in for Microsoft® Word/Excel/PowerPoint (PC only), Status Monitor, Media Configuration Tool, Optimized Module for AutoCAD.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Ver.4.86 (Mac)|
|imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Office Ver.1.60 (Windows)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows x64|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD Version 1.16 for Windows|
|Cprint Printer Driver (tar.gz Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (rpm Format)|
|Cprint Printer Driver (deb Format)|
|Printer Driver Optimization Module for AutoCAD|
|Printer Driver Extra Kit|
|Guide for Print Plug-In for Office (Windows)|
|Guide for Direct Print & Share (Windows)|
|User Guide for Windows Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Windows Update Tool (pdf)|
|Firmware Update Tool|
|User Guide for Mac OS Media Configuration Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Mac OS Update Tool (pdf)|
|User Guide for Direct Print & Share (pdf)|