Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx color laser printer. The small and durable color printer actions 517 x 530 x 401 mm as well as evaluates 31 kg. It has a small control panel with a 5-line monochrome LCD plus LED indicator lights and also operation secrets. The printer can deal with 600 sheets each time and also an optional 500-sheet cassette is readily available. Print speed can go as quickly as 32 ppm with the first colored web page out in 10.4 seconds and first black and white in 10.2 secs. This printer includes built-in networking connectivity as well as it can provide the superb product. It has the highest resolution of 9,600 x 600 dpi as well as has the fast print rate. The A4 printer has a monthly duty cycle of 75,000 web pages. It is integrated with 768 MB of memory and uses a USB host. Wi-Fi connection is not standard to the gadget.
The Canon LBP7780Cx A4 color printer. This design occupies the little area and requires low maintenance. It is straightforward to use and also it uses double-sided printing to help cut down on paper waste. The Canon LBP 7780CX i-SENSYS printer can be conveniently cooperated a workgroup as it works with COMPUTER and also Macintosh plus it becomes built-in Ethernet. Colour cartridges to the LBP7780CX can print approximately 6,400 pages as well as supply a low cost-per-copy. MEAP, our Java-based system for creating applications, is built-in so the LBP7780Cx can be integrated into services such as uniFLOW, which simplifies print result administration while minimizing cost. Save time with this high-speed laser printer, which prints 32ppm (A4) for both color and also mono and has a Very First Print Out Time of 10.4 secs. Ideal for use in hectic business workgroups, fast recuperation from rest mode suggests there are no long waits for papers. With its minimal style, it fits neatly in any office.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx decreases environmental influence with course top Typical Energy Intake (TEC), helping support your environmental and also sustainability objectives in addition to reducing running expenses. Print quality seals the deal, with razor-sharp text to the smallest of font style sizes and also plenty of information exposed in the darker locations of our examination mono images. Colour photos were equally outlined, with the driver's Vivid Image establishing creating vibrant colors with just faint banding, while the Presentation setting delivered high-quality color reports. Secure your details with the same innovative features available on our image runner DEVELOPMENT multifunctional printers. These include IPSec and LAN IEEE 802.1 x conformity. Optional safe and secure mail box printing quits personal product entering the wrong hands.
The i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx prints instantly on both sides of a document-- conserving paper and reducing expenses. A 5-line LCD makes this printer very easy to work with. It has a 500-sheet cassette as well as the 100-sheet tray as the criterion. An extra 500-sheet cassette gives a total paper supply of 1100 sheets to handle also the heaviest workloads. Canon's All-in-One cartridge containing printer toner and all crucial parts-- can be changed in secs. A greater yield black printer toner cartridge suggests even less downtime replacing toners. The Canon 7780CX laser printer could be much better if it had Wi-Fi along with a USB host to allow straight printing from gadgets as well as thumb drives. The control panel of the LBP-7780CX is not intuitive. The absence of user-access management and color-printing controls counts against the Canon, and its MEAP support will certainly be of minimal value to the local business. However, it earns credit rating for its rapid printing as well as duplexing, super outcome quality as well as well reduced running costs.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print Speed: Up to 32 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 39 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Mono: Approx. 10.2 seconds or less, Colour: Approx. 10.4 seconds or less.
- Duty Cycle: Max. 75,000 pages per month.
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 500-sheet cassette, 100-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper Output: 200-sheet face down.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope.
- Media Sizes: Cassette (Standard): A4, B5, A5, A6, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, 16K, Statement, Custom (width 101.6～215.9mm x length 148～297.0mm), When the width is 215.9mm, max length is 279.4mm, When the length is 297.0mm, max width is 210.0mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, A6, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, 3x5 Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 76.2～215.9mm x length 127.0～355.6mm.
- Cassette (Optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, 16K, Foolscap, Custom sizes: Width 148 to 215.9 mm; Length 210.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media Weights: Cassette (Standard): 60 to 163 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 216 g/m² Cassette (Optional): 60 to 176 g/m².
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 1270 W or less, Active: Approx. 580 W or less, Standby: Approx 35 W Sleep mode: Approx 1 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power: Active: 7 B or less, Standby: 5.3 B or less.
- Sound pressure: Active: 52 dB(A) or less Standby: 32.4 dB(A) or less.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 517 mm x 530 mm x 401 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 31 kg.
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control Panel: LCD 22 characters X 5 line LCD display, 8 LED indicators, 12 Operation keys.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7780Cx Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] UFRII Printer Driver V30.15|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic UFR II Printer Driver V2.20|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus UFR II Printer Driver V1.01|
|LBP7780Cx User's Guide|
|[Mac] LBP7780Cx e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7780Cx e-Manual|