Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn is a massive space saver, fitting four various office machines in one portable device. Ideal for shared printing, the device showcases networking abilities as well as numerous stand-alone functions like scan to USB as the quite as direct print from smart phones. The event showcases automatic double-sided printing and also scanning, and also it permits both USB as well as Ethernet connectivity for easy set up over a network. Establish your service free with the ability to print from as well as scan to a full range of tools. Rich functions like Google Cloud Print and also Apple AirPrint permit users to link to the printer from a selection of PC or mobile phones. Offered this, we're not exactly sure why the printer defaults to transforming itself off entirely after 4 hours of lack of exercise.
In addition to its smooth design as well as advanced features, the Canon MF6140dn uses great benefits like network scanning, and also fast Extremely G3 fax handling at 33.6 kbps. The device also permits direct scanning to USB as well as to email or folder. It has a maximum input capacity of up to 800 sheets, and also it allows a rapid turn out of as much as 33 web pages each min on average. Get the most out of your machine, with one-touch service keys for simple set-up, and an user-friendly 5-line LCD that places more info where you require it-- on the screen. The Remote User Interface (RUI) allows you to configure and manage your printer from anywhere on the network, with ID-based access to protect important settings. Conserve energy and cash with class-leading energy effectiveness and also affordable printing. The i-SENSYS MF6140dn supplies a Regular Power Consumption (TEC) score of just 1.3 kWh/week, while the automatic double-sided printing conserves beneficial paper.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Obtain quicker results when you require them, with Quick First-Print technology that assures fast printing from rest mode, 33ppm print rate and also the first-print-out time of 6 secs. The 800-sheet capability with optional paper tray also reduces the requirement for constant filling up throughout busy periods. Boost productivity and also streamline operations with the capacity to scan directly to email, network folders or USB keys. Canon's SEND capability is easy to use through one-touch switches that allow you establish destinations rapidly, while the Compact PDF documents layout provides you fantastic high-quality images with a small document's size, improving record efficiency. The MF6140dn Print sensitive files to a standard gadget in confidence, with Canon's SecurePrint function. Print works are kept in the printer's RAM and also released using a PIN code, giving you total assurance as well as safety and security at no added price.
The i-SENSYS MF6140dn have the area; you'll discover this is an impressive color laser. It's ranked for 32 web pages per minute (ppm) in black or color, has duplex (double-sided) printing as common, and can be upgraded with a second 500-sheet paper tray for a total capacity of 1,100 sheets. The printer attaches using USB or Gigabit Ethernet and has a USB port for direct printing - although the menu could be easier to use. That objection encompasses all the printer's straight controls: most of the symbols are indecipherable. It does win some factors back for the cowling covering its power switch, though; turning it on or off feels like equipping a rocket. Suitable for hectic office networks, the Canon MF6140dn is the top post maker. Nonetheless, it does not sustain color manufacturing. Nonetheless, the device is a good option for shared printer environments, especially those with demanding print requirements, as the unit could deal with an optimum of 50,000 impressions per month.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Specification:
- Print speed: Up to 33 ppm (A4).
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- First Print Out Time: 6 seconds.
- Double sided printing: Automatic.
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL5e, PCL6.
- Fonts: 55 PCL fonts (45 Scalable, 10 Bitmap).
- Print margins: 5 mm- top, bottom, left and right (Envelope: 10mm - top, bottom, left and right).
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Printing from memory media: Supported memory media.
- USB memory key: Supported file types: JPEG, TIFF.
- Copy speed: Up to 33 cpm (A4).
- First Copy Output Time (FCOT): 8 seconds.
- Copy resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Copy modes: Text, Text/Photo, Text/Photo(Quality), Photo.
- Double sided copying: 2-sided to 2-sided (Automatic).
- Multiple copies: Up to 99 copies.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25-400% in 1% increments.
- Toner saver mode: Yes.
- Other features: Frame Erase, Collate, 2 on 1, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- SEND FUNCTIONS
- Scan to file server: SMB: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF.
- Scan to E-mail: SMTP, POP3: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF.
- Scan to USB memory key: JPEG, TIFF, PDF, Compact PDF.
- Type: Colour.
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi.
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Greyscales: 256 levels.
- Compatibility: TWAIN, WIA.
- Max. Scan width: 216 mm.
- Modem speed: Super G3 33.6kbps (Up to 3 seconds/page).
- Receive Mode: Fax Only, Fax/Tel Auto Switch, Answer Mode, Manual.
- Fax resolution: Standard: 200 x 100 dpi, Fine: 200 x 200 dpi, Photo: 200 x 200 dpi, Super fine: 200 x 400 dpi, Ultra fine: 400 x 400 dpi.
- FAX memory: Up to 512 pages.
- Speed dials: Max. 200 (including 19 one-touch dials).
- Group dials/destinations: Max. 199 dials/ Max.199 destinations.
- Sequential broadcast: Max. 210 locations.
- Memory backup: 1 hour.
- Double sided faxing: Yes (Transmit and Receive).
- Other features: Fax Forwarding, Dual Access, Remote Reception, PC Fax (TX only), DRPD, ECM, Auto Redial, TX Result Report, RX Result Report, Communications Management Report
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF).
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray, 50-sheet DADF.
- Paper Input (Option): 500-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 150-sheet.
- Media types: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Bond paper, Postcard, Indexcard.
- Media sizes: Cassette and optional cassette: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, STMT, Postcard, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5), Custom sizes: Width 76 to 216 mm; Length 127 to 356 mm.
- DADF: One-sided scanning: A4, A5, Legal, Letter, STMT, B5, B6 Custom sizes ( W x L): Max 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm Min. 128 mm x 139.7 mm) Two-sided scanning: A4, A5, Legal, Letter, B5, B6
- Media weights: Cassette and optional cassette: 60 to 128 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m², DADF: One-sided scanning: 50 to 105 g/m², Two-sided scanning: 64 to 105 g/m².
- INTERFACE & SOFTWARE
- Network Protocol: Print: LPD, RAW, WSD-Print (IPv4, IPv6).
- Scan: Email, SMB, WSD-Scan (IPv4, IPv6).
- TCP/IP Application Services: Bonjour(MDGs), HTTP, HTTPS, POP3(authentication for SMTP), SMTP (IPv4, IPv6), DHCP, BOOTP, RARP, ARP+PING, Auto IP, WINS (IPv4), DHCPv6 (IPv6).
- Management: SNMPv1, SNMPv3 (IPv4,IPv6).
- Security: IEEE802.1X, SNMPv3, HTTPS, IPSEC.
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
- Mobile Print: Google Cloud Print.
- Apple AirPrint: Canon Mobile Printing app for (iOS/Android), Canon Mobile Scanning For Business app (iOS/Android).
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Duty cycle: Max. 50,000 pages per month.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 11 seconds or less from power on.
- Memory: 256 MB (shared).
- Control panel: 5 lines BW LCD.
- Dimensions with trays (W x D x H): 390 mm x 473 mm x 431 mm.
- Installation space (W x D x H): 590 mm x 1279 mm x 933 mm (with the optional paper cassette attached).
- Weight: Approx 19.1 Kg.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.02 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|i-SENSYS MF6180dw/MF6140dn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v1.2|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn User's Guide|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn Getting Started|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn e-Manual [Mac]|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn e-Manual [Windows]|
|MF6180dw/MF6140dn MF Driver Installation Guide [Mac]|