Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw increases productivity using its 33 ppm result acceleration and class-leading First Match Out Time of significantly less than eight instants. There is frequently very little waiting period for print outs similarly, because of Quick First-Print systems. The 50-sheet Duplex, Automatic Data Feeder for scanning, faxing or copying double-sided documentation, along with the optional cassette that broadens paper source capacity as much as 800 sheets, guarantee faster and much better functioning also. The control panel itself, though active, is well outlined, with a fax dial-up pad to the right, along with the copy controls. In the center is a five-line, backlit LCD present, with the three primary setting keys for Copy, Fax and also Check behind and also a navigation ring in front. To the left are fax and copy-related features as well as the first 5 of the quick-dial numbers.
The Canon MF5980dw Our photographic print looked more natural than numerous, with a lot less of the particular over-saturation many lasers create. The default 600dpi analysis of the print generator is quite noticeable in dither patterns, nonetheless. Disperse your documents quicker and also a lot more utilizing Canon's SEND performance recently. With this, you can check directly with email, a network folder or a USB memory trick. Moreover, Little PDF compression technology makes little less - up to 1/10th of the dimension achievable with standard compression - without endangering top quality, to ensure that it is far better to send out as well as share documents. Secure networking - wired as well as wireless Save area as well as spend much less by one important network-ready device that's open to everybody in the workgroup. The MF5980dw is straightforward to take care of over the network, and Wi-Fi compatibility permits you to integrate it right into your mobile network conveniently.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw only consumables are the four drum as well as toner cartridges, which cost just under ₤ 50 each as well as are good for 2,300 web pages of black as well as 1,500 pages of each color, at ISO coverage degrees. This creates web page costs of 2.91 p for black and also 11.88 p for color. These costs are about standard for a color laser device of this kind, though we have seen reduced prices for color pages. The Canon MF5980dw is intuitive 5-brand LCD present offers more details on display. As a result, users make the most all of the available features. For continual simplicity of use, there is one really feel response tricks that enable quick scanning direct to your personal computer; eco-copying for integrating greater than a couple of web pages right into a solitary print out, conserving loan as well as paper; and also safe and sound print, that is a reliable way to print delicate records and minimize waste.
The i-SENSYS MF5980dw quality of the print is as good as we've concerned expect from Canon, though standard black print is a little lighter than from a few of its opponents. Black message and color graphics show the top quality of color loads and also although there's some texturing of areas of fill, colors are good and also reliable areas come out well. There's a little haloing of black message over colored histories. This network-ready system gives PCL 5e, PCL 6 and also PostScript Level 3 support for functional integration into your existing printing environment. Conserve power as well as spend less Reduce your impact on the environments, while minimizing expenses. Toughness Superstar certified, the MF5980dw lead just how with one of many cheapest Regular Energy Consumption (TEC) figures - simply 1.4 kWh. In rest feature, it just eats 2.3 Watts for better strength deficiency.Automatic double-sided printing cuts cost even more by minimizing paper usage.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS MF5840dn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Specification:
- Speed Monochrome: Up to 33ppm Mono Print.
- Product Group Output: A4.
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic Double Sided Printing.
- Printer Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Print.
- Printer Enhanced Resolution: 1200 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced.
- Scanner Optical Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Scan.
- Scanner Resolution Enhanced: 9600 x 9600dpi Scan.
- Scan Facility Present: Yes.
- Scanner Bit Depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output).
- Scanner Type: A4 Colour Image Scanner.
- Copy Speed Monochrome: 33cpm Mono Copy.
- Copier Reduce/Enlarge: 25 to 400% in 1% incremenets Copy.
- Copier Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi Copy.
- Copier Functions: Collate, 4 on 1, ID Card Copy.
- Copy Facility Present: Yes.
- Fax Speed: 33.6kbps Fax.
- Fax Facility Present: Yes.
- Interface Type(s): USB, Network & Wireless.
- USB Port: Yes.
- Wireless Ready: Yes.
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum): 256MB RAM.
- Operating Systems Supported: Windows & Mac Compatible.
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1: 250 Sheet Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 2: 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray.
- Paper Handling Input 3: 50 Sheet Duplex ADF.
- Automatic Document Feeder: 50 Sheet Duplex.
- Maximum Copies: 99.
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight: 190gsm.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4.
- Media Supported: Plain paper, Recycled paper, Heavy paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Bond paper, Postcard, Index card.
- Paper Size: A4, A5, B5, Legal, Letter, Executive, STMT, Postcard, Index card, Envelope (COM10, Monarch, DL, ISO-C5, ISO-B5), Custom sizes: Width 76 to 216 mm; Length 127 to 356 mm.
- Mono or Colour Printer: Mono.
- Multifunction Summary: Print/Scan/Copy/Fax.
- Technology: Multifunction Laser Printer.
- Dimensions: 390mm (W) x 473mm (D) x 431mm (H).
- Weight: 19.1kg.
- Noise Level: 70.6dbA.
- Product Summary: Canon i-SENYS MF5980dw A4 Mono Laser Printer.
- Product Type: A4 Laser Printer.
- Emulations: UFRII-LT, PCL5e, PCL.
- Software Included: Presto! Page Manager, MF Toolbox, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5980dw Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|PPD File V4.20 [Windows 32bit & 64bit]|
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver|
|i-SENSYS MF5980dw/MF5940dn MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / PS3 / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit]|
|Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver v2.02|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver v1.2|
|Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver v2.00|
|MF5980dw Wireless LAN Setting Guide|
|MF5980dw/MF5940dn Starter Guide|
|MF5980dw/MF5940dn e-Manual [Windows]|
|MF5980dw/MF5940dn MF Driver Installation Guide|