Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx is a must-have. It offers customers excellent print rates (20ppm) without compromising on quality. Focused on the business market. The rather dark thinking about that it does not consist of a scanner. Standing at 414mm( W) x 499mm( D) x346mm( H) the printer may not be ideal for small workplaces that are limited to a room. Other than the dimension, the printer has 12 function switches that enable you to manage the printer without having to go through your computer. There's likewise a small 5 line LCD screen which could do with being somewhat bigger as navigating via the menus is slow-moving and arduous. MEAP, our Java-based system for establishing applications, is built-in for the very first time on a Canon printer so you could develop service applications that live within the printer.
The Canon LBP7680CX is the excellent choice the laser-printer can create 20ppm in both mono as well as color. It additionally includes good connectivity consisting of a USB 2.0 port so you could attach straight from a memory stick-- it also has an Ethernet port to make sure that you can develop a super-quick link between the printer as well as an organization network. The printer also includes a reputable 250 sheet capability which suffices for small/medium sized businesses but could be a little as well tiny for larger organizations that print in quantity. It allows the i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx to incorporate seamlessly right into uniFLOW, making print outcome monitoring much easier, while decreasing expense. Maximise performance within hectic workgroups with this stylish color laser printer, with built-in duplex printing. Compact enough to rest on the desktop computer, it provides users the convenience of a printer nearby that delivers professional, high-quality prints promptly and silently-- 20 pages each minute in both colors and also mono. Quick Primary-Print technologies additionally suggest there's no long haul for documents.
The Canon LBP7680CX has no severe flaws. If you're trying to find an enterprise printer remedy after that do remember the rates-- although 20ppm fasts for color as well as mono-- it may not be quick enough for big businesses that have lots of linked gadgets. The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680CX is best suited to small/medium businesses looking for a trusted, high-quality printer. For premium quality output the i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx has 9600 x 600 dpi print resolution that's improved with Automatic Image Refinement for a perfect finish on every print. The printer includes 768MB of memory as basic, giving it the capacity to cope with huge, complicated documents and graphics, in addition to the demands of network printing. Also, beginner individuals will certainly locate this color printer straightforward to run. The instinctive 5-line LCD show makes it simple to an arrangement and also navigate in between the different settings on the tool.
The i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx integrates perfectly into your organization operations with its assistance for the industry-standard PCL5c/6 and Adobe PostScript printing. With built-in Gigabit Ethernet connection, it can likewise manage to require works, while making sure optimum network performance. Shield your details and keep it safeguard with the very same advanced functions utilized on our image runner ADVANCE multifunctional printers, including IPSec and also IEEE 802.1 x compliance. Optional secure mailbox printing shields delicate information, making sure that confidential material stays in the right hands. The i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx is Canon's first printer to supply straight print from any USB storage space media. It supports Tiff, JPEG, PDF and XPS data and with the bright display screen users will locate it easy to choose the file they desire and after that print it quick.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7660Cdn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print quality: Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up time: Approx. 29 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Approx. 16 seconds or less.
- Duty cycle: Max. 60,000 pages per month.
- Print Margin: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right (10 mm - envelope).
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper Input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper output: 125-sheet face down.
- Media types: Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Coated Paper, Transparency (B/W Only), Label, Envelope.
- Media sizes: Cassette (Standard and optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Foolscap, Statement, Envelope COM-10, Envelope C5, Envelope DL, Envelope B5, Custom sizes: Width 100.0 to 215.9 mm; Length 148.0 to 355.6mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Foolscap, Statement, Envelope, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Index card, Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media weights: Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 163 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper).
- Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 176 g/m² (220 g/m² for Coated Paper).
- Double sided printing: Automatic.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power consumption: Maximum: 950 W or less, Active: Average approx. 405 W, Standby: Average approx 23 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power: Active: 6.7B or less, Standby: 4.3B or less.
- Sound pressure: Active: 52 dB(A) or less Standby: 24 dB(A) or less.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 414mm x499mm x346mm.
- Weight: Approx 25.2kg.
- Operating environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control panel: 5 line LCD display, 8 LED indicators, 12 Operation keys.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7680Cx Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver (Full) v1.90|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver v10.3.0|
|Mac CUPS UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver. 10.2.0|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PCL6 Printer Driver V1.30|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic Plus PS3 Printer Driver V1.01|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PostScript 3 Printer Driver V30.02|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver V21.85|
|[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver V3.11|
|[Mac] LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7680Cx/LBP7660Cdn e-Manual|