Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn is a color printer planned for small workplaces as well as workgroups. This design could provide a maximum resolution of 9,600 x 600 dpi. Users could anticipate vivid and also high colored pictures and expert message papers. The month-to-month responsibility cycle is 40,000 web pages, and this device has fast warmed up time. Running prices may appear too much, but the utilizes easier all-in-one cartridges. Gauging 414 x 499 x 328 mm as well as considering 22.3 kg, the network-ready, as well as a portable A4 printer, is very simple to suit the office. The LBP 7210CDN office color printer has a 500-sheet initial input capacity that can be expanded to 550. It becomes a print speed of 20 ppm for colored and also monochrome with the first page out in 16 secs or less.
The Canon LBP7210CDN workgroup color printer for its little size and also excellent performance. This model is easy to operate, and configuration plus it occupies the small area. The i-SENSYS 7210CDN has decent-print speed and also could supply real output. Workgroups can conveniently share the Canon LBP7210CDN color printer as it has Ethernet. This design also has built-in duplexer for double-sided printing. Suitable Canon 7210CDN cartridges made with recycled components are a less expensive choice to initial Canon products for those on a restricted budget. If your little workgroup needs to share a fast as well as the reputable printer, the LBP7210Cdn supplies everything you might desire. Using 20ppm outcome in both color and mono, as well as featuring a low profile design with a tiny footprint, the LBP7210Cdn represents an excellent blend of portable size and high performance. Supplies exceptional color top quality each time. It allows you to print a wide variety of records-- like presentations, reports and also professional-quality letters in crisp color as well as sharp black and white.
The Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn supplies a broad selection of features to help increase your productivity. Thanks to its Quick First-Print modern technologies, the LBP7210Cdn has a Very First Print Out Time of merely 16 secs, virtually getting rid of remaining times. It becomes a 250-sheet recording and 50-sheet tray as a criterion. An additional 250-sheet cassette supplies a total paper supply of 550 sheets. This means fewer interruptions as well as longer replenishment cycles. Effective automatic double-sided printing aids you complete print works, while concurrently saving prices as well as generating even more professional-looking files. Tiny work groups could share productive color printing with this network ready unit. A built-in network interface increases versatility and also connection; while IT administrators will certainly value the Remote User Interface (RUI) that makes the LBP7210Cdn simpler to take care of as well as the monitor over the network making use of standard internet browsers.
The i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn is suitable for small workplaces yet will not have the ability to cope with more demanding settings with its print rate as well as paper handling capability. The All-in-One cartridge system lowers upkeep requirements and supplies continual excellent quality outcome. Only change the cartridge-- including printer toner, drum and also cleaning up devices-- as well as the printer is virtually comparable to new. Convenient front loading allows very easy, fast and also tidy cartridge substitute. Print quality seals the bargain, with lancinating text to the tiniest of typeface dimensions and plenty of information disclosed in the darker locations of our test mono images. Colour images were just as outlined, with the driver's Vivid Image setting generating vibrant colors with just pale banding, while the Discussion setting delivered high-quality color reports.
Also, recommend: Canon i-SENSYS LBP7200Cdn Driver and Manual Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Specifications:
- PRINTER ENGINE
- Print Speed: Up to 20 ppm color and mono (A4).
- Printing Method: Colour laser beam printing.
- Print Quality: Up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement.
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi.
- Warm-up Time: Approx. 22 seconds or less from power on.
- First Page Out Time: Approx. 16 seconds or less.
- Duty Cycle: Max. 40,000 pages per month.
- Print Margins: 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right.
- MEDIA HANDLING
- Paper Input (Standard): 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multi-purpose tray.
- Paper Input (Option): 250-sheet cassette.
- Paper Output: 125-sheet face down.
- Media Types: Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope, Recyled paper, Coated paper, Index card.
- Media Sizes: Cassette (Standard and optional): A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope B5, Custom sizes: Width 100 to 215.9 mm; Length 148 to 355.6 mm.
- Multi-purpose tray: A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Envelope B5, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6mm.
- Media Weights: Cassette (Standard and optional): 60 to 220 g/m², Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 220 g/m².
- Double Sided Printing: Automatic.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Requirements: 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz).
- Power Consumption: Maximum: 1,170 W or less, Active: Average approx. 430 W, Standby: Average approx 20 W, Sleep: average approx 3 W.
- Noise Level: Sound power ²: Active: 6.7 B or less, Standby: 4.3 dB(A).
- Sound pressure ²: Active: 52 dB(A) or less Standby: 24 dB(A).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 414mm x 499mm x 328mm.
- Weight: Approx 22.3 kg.
- Operating Environment: Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) Humidity: 20 to 80% RH (no condensation).
- Control Panel: 9 LED indicators, 1 operation key.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7210Cdn Driver and User Manual Download
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.92 [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux V2.71|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V3.90 [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6]|
|[Windows 64bit] LBP7210Cdn CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|[Windows 32bit] LBP7210Cdn CAPT Printer Driver (R1.50 Ver.1.10)|
|LBP7210Cdn User's Guide|
|[Mac] LBP7210Cdn e-Manual|
|[Windows] LBP7210Cdn e-Manual|