Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP800R this premium Photo All-in-One offers built-in wireless (WiFi) and wired (Ethernet) connectivity, allowing everyone in the home to share photo lab quality printing or scanning without clumsy connecting cables. Set up is quick and simple, into a new or existing network. this accomplished device isn't for everyone, but if you have a collection of 35mm slides and negatives that you'd like both to print from and turn into digital files, the mp800r is one of the best choices.
The Canon PIXMA MP800R Being able to study film is only part of what makes this air a virtual photo lab. The mp800r has plenty of features which make printing pictures sans incredibly simple. The air includes a PictBridge connector so you can print directly from PictBridge-enabled cameras. There's also an array of memory card slots that let you print images from camera memory cards. And you can preview pictures before printing using the mp800r's 3.5-inch LCD screen. I found the machine's front-panel buttons and menu system notably easy to use. Another boon is the two paper trays, which handily let you switch between plain paper and photo paper without having to lift a finger. (this feature is mostly found on Canon printers).
The MP800R is a master of all the functions it performs. Plain-text prints were close to laser printer quality. At larger font sizes and greater ink densities, you'll need to be coated paper to avoid soggy pages, but for reports, it produces great results. The trade-off for such sound quality is unusually slow printing, though, and our 50-page text document took 11 mins, 33 secs to complete in normal mode. This is just 4ppm, and even dropping the quality mode to draft only boosts speed to 13ppm. These results make the MP800R less than ideal for serious office work.
output quality is essentially a tie among these three as, with the mp800r and the mp830 essentially identical, since they both use the same print engine. text quality is good enough for almost anything you're likely to print. more than half of our test fonts were easily readable at 5 points, and several were easily legible at 4 points. the characters in one highly stylized font with thick strokes tended to merge even at 12 points, but even so, they were simple to decipher.
The mp800r's graphics output is more than good enough for internal business use, as long as you avoid thin lines, which tend to disappear. as with some other canon printers, however, you need to watch out for artwork that covers all or most of the page. on our standard test paper, full-page graphics tended to make the paper curl.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Specification:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 36 seconds, Black:Black: Up to 30 ppm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page), Color:Color: Up to 24 ppm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page).
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 512 x 2 (Y, Bk), 1,024 x 2 (C,M), Total: 3,584.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, Credit Card (2.13 x 3.39), 4 x 6, 4 x 8, 5 x 7, 8 x 10.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 30 cpm (approximately 2.0 seconds per page), Color: 24 cpm (approximately 2.5 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Borderless, AE (Auto Exposure), 4 on 1, 2 on 1, Fit-to-Page, Image Repeat.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.2.4 to 10.4, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver:
- In the start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP800R Driver Download
|MP800R CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|MP800R MP Drivers for Network (Snow Leopard)|
|MP800R MP Drivers for Network (64 bit)|
|MP800R MP Drivers for Network (32bit) Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), MP800R Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|MP800R MP Drivers 64bit Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), Windows XP (64-bit)|
|MP800R MP Drivers Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|MP800R Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP800R Scanner Driver Ver. 12.13.3 (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|MP800R Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|